Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

2 questions??

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2003, 12:11 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 compound questions??

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the mrs's tax season ended last night and Im going to be filing my "long form" with her a a little later [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

She doing what all good wifes should be doing, cooking and cleaning instead of posting here in the connection

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-17-2003, 12:15 AM
Pro Rider

<u>Only kids play in the sandbox all day.</u>

I know my wife keeps asking when I am going to grow up!!!!

Old 04-17-2003, 12:15 AM
Elite Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-17-2003, 12:17 AM
Trailblazer

mine too. thats messed up I'm bringing my six year old into this mess!

Old 04-17-2003, 12:26 AM
Pro Rider

Oh, but my chain was too tight, air was too thin, oh but my b@lls shrunk and I can't find them anymore, oh, it was too bumpy(what the heck are quads for!!!!!).
Well Ridley, where I come from its" RUN WHAT U BRUNG" and if you cant ride and tune your bike TOUGH ****!!!!!!!! My favorite saying, "IT IS WHAT IT IS"!

Old 04-17-2003, 12:58 AM
Pro Rider

I say find a spot everyone can meet at and run them. Lets find out who is fast and who just talks.

Old 04-17-2003, 01:03 AM
Trailblazer

me too. My boy can run! I'll bring the knuckles!

Old 04-17-2003, 01:22 AM
Pro Rider

Easy now Ridley, Not all of us who like to drag race, just drag race. Thats why my bike isnt all streched out.
I love to dune, ride trails, tracks , anything and everything. I have buddies that are trying to get me to race but I dont have the time or the money to be competetive. They do have an Old Farts Class for some of us that are "Youthfully Challenged"

Old 04-17-2003, 02:31 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Ridley- You bought a raptor to mx with??? I heard those things are tippy. I have no problem jumping anything but the landing part could use some improvement. So you bought a rappy to mx?? I bought mine for the trails and ASPHAULT drag strip. I did not know i was reguired to ride thru whoops if i bought one, never saw that on the sales form. I did see where i was not suppose to ride on public roads. You have done your share of "bench racing" in your 26 post on here. lol I am glad you are superior to the rest of us.

Old 04-17-2003, 04:09 AM
Pro Rider

Well 14lips I guess we're are back to square one name calling and such. Well here is the Deal, I own a business and work a full time job so I don't have time off. That is where I get my "Cake" as you say so I don't get time off except Sundays. So here's what I'm prepared to do....Hold on to your Panties Lips, and I hope you took the Prozac cause you ain't gonna believe this one....Ready here it goes. If you come to NE, to race me I will put You and a Guest of your choice up in a "Hottub Suite" for the saturday nite before Drag Sunday. This Suite has a Full size Four man Jacuzzi and all the Amenities. I will pay for your Gas up here, and if you beat me
without "NoS or funny Fuel" I'm not sayin you use it. I'm just throwin that in as a clause. If you beat me I will give you a trophy that says "I beat the Livin S**T outta Zombies 727" with a big Horses *** on the Trophy along with a Photo "suitable for framing" of me presenting the trophy to you. I can't think of any other way to sweeten the Deal, Lips. WAIT!!!!! I'll even make you a personal guest of mine at the Club and you and a Guest will drink and Party FREE OFF CHARGE all night at one of Omaha's hottest Dance Clubs. So...... Fuel to here, Luxurious Hottub Suite, Beer, Alchohol and Partying FOC, a chance to embarrass me, a cool Trophy and Photo "suitable for Framing". Hmmmmmm.........I'll also throw this in....If you beat me Fair and Square no break downs or clutch problems on your end, I will RETIRE FOREVER FROM THE ATV CONNECTION!!!!!!
Come on Lips it don't get any better than that, Hell I bet we can get a Pay-Per View deal on this!!!!!!

ZOMBIE VS. The SuperChicken!!!! There is my offer!!!! Thats only the Name of your Quad is'nt it?

Oh yeah, I forgot who won that race between you and the Robertson 727 oh now I know.......It was'nt you by about 7 bikes!!!!!!!!!!! An what the about the Clutch? What about a freakin retarded 52 tooth rear sprocket! An still Spanked Ya!!!!!! LMAO! You know yer Skeered!! As you put it. "I have yet to see a Raptor Run like that Robertson 727" Evolution is a B!tch ain't it.

Oh yeah...... and also to everybody, Bob Craycraft does make a Killer machine and is a Supernice Guy I respect the man 100% For the price they are a helluva machine. But he does need a new Spokesperson. 14lips ain't cuttin it, He's lookin like a 'Tard most of the time.

Quick Reply: 2 questions??