Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

2 questions??

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2003, 09:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 compound questions??

Dynos vary WAY to much to have the "dyno wars" you were talking about Fitoo. A better way to do it would be at a dragstrip...post your best ET/MPH [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-16-2003, 09:51 PM
Trailblazer

I'm sorry Mr. Craycraft, that was sarcasm. I say get together and race, no excuses. I've been beat, I will get beat, but not without learning some lessons and I refuse to make excuses for myself and I refuse to spend my time and $$$ on the dyno instead of racing! I will dyno to get jetting and fuel right, but thats it, and I WILL NOT base my level of tuning and riding skill on a dyno. That shiz is for the trailer queens.

ET's. thats subjective too! my strip may be slightly downhill in denser air, and on better soil on a cooler day! Lets line them up! bad clutch too bad! too bumpy too bad. air too thin too bad. friggin mojo not workin too bad. LINE THEM UP. dont make excuses when you get beat down. I wont!

Old 04-16-2003, 10:43 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Adamsbad- Thanks for clearing up the times X 2. Did it ever make a run down the track?? I never saw a thread of how it ran or i missed it?? I thought x2 was going to be his hotrod and not times X 1

fitoo- you can come play also. Thanks for staying away from the dynos. If you can get yours100 percent dialed in without a dyno you are doing good. Spending a hour on the dyno will save you 20 hours of trail and error. I see dynos as a very good tuning tool. Make changes and look at the results, make changes and look at the results, but you can not ship those numbers out to the next guy because xyz dyno reads different. But if i spend 1500 or 5000 dollars on a motor another 100 dollars to get the max out of it only seems right to me.

I have been challenged to a race and the quad does not even exist yet. How can you possibly predict how it is going to run? It is a one/off quad. Just because you spent the most does not assure your finishing order except in Scooby's case. lol

Old 04-16-2003, 10:45 PM
Pro Rider

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Mins

Your son 14 has been experiencing problems playing with other children. I think we need to have a meeting to resolve this problem. I feel a meeting with all the other kids to see "WHO IS REALLY THE FASTEST THUMPER" is in order. Please reply ASAP

Old 04-16-2003, 10:58 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Out of Control- LMFAO that was good. By the way the mrs said i can go play if i choose. But i am not going to nebraska, been there, done that. I am headed a different direction. I am sure Zoombie and Jay will make a few trips out of there playpen this year.

Anyone up for Atoka??

Old 04-16-2003, 11:07 PM
Pro Rider

And they said the Banshee guys were bad!!!!!!!!! Im Faster, no I am , No your both slow!!!!!

Old 04-16-2003, 11:28 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Out of control- wanna bet?? LOL

Old 04-16-2003, 11:53 PM
Trailblazer

i kno my 6 yr old has a polaris that would have most people thinking...................huh?

Old 04-17-2003, 12:00 AM
Pro Rider

Heck, 12 year old kids on Kaseas will probably beat most of them.
yeah but how would they do in the bare knuckle fight after the races ???

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-17-2003, 12:06 AM
Elite Pro Rider

MichealAZ- you are up late tonight. All that talk of Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word  in the other thread has you going tonight??

Quick Reply: 2 questions??