Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

2 questions??

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2003, 04:57 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 compound questions??

IF you work all the time, you need a new job. I already stated i am not traveling back to nebraska, been there, done that. So you are building a machine that you have no time to ride. Get real and make a trip to atoka or Little Sahara and pay your own way. That is the biggest cope out so far. We were able to drive to nebraska in one day.

So here is the deal for you-

Load up and leave at 5 am and head to atoka or Little Sahara, we met, we race, you load up and go back home.

I just reread the thread and could not find where i was calling you names. Man you are getting edgy working all the time and spending all that "cake" on the quad. I guess you will have to settle for being a fast quad in your own little world behind tuned X 1.

If you send a grand to Bob for my expenses i will meet you at the strip. You already stated that he is a fine upstanding person. He can hold the money until i get back. Please send a money order as no personal checks will be accepted. I will make my own travel arrangements so you do not need to worry about that. If my expenses are less than a grand i will have bob send you the balance back.

GET REAL

I double dog dare you to send the money. I will show up!!

So as you said before, it don't get no better than that.

Do you need Bob's mailing address??

How come you lied and said your quad was under "the knife" last time we were up there?? Your buddies told me how it ended up at robertson shop the night before. lol

Old 04-17-2003, 08:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

im thinking zombie, air, and 14 need to get in that hot tub and work out their differences....

Old 04-17-2003, 09:31 AM
Range Rover

I definatly agree beach.....

How bout it guys a nice hot tub.....maybe even throw in some beers???

Beach and I will watch on the sidelines something tells me three drunk rivals in a hottub ought to be funny!!!!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-17-2003, 09:39 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: MichaelAZ
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the mrs's tax season ended last night and Im going to be filing my "long form" with her a a little later [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

She doing what all good wifes should be doing, cooking and cleaning instead of posting here in the connection

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
OUCH!! Maybe if your wife was into quads and posted here you wouldn't have to wait till after tax season!! LMAO

And for the record I cook, clean, take care of the baby, work, pay the bills AND RIDE so BACK OFF lil man!!

Old 04-17-2003, 10:18 AM
Pro Rider

My wife does ride a quad!!No one asked for your opinion or any other females opinion around here last time I checked, isnt there a cosmo forum you girls need to be at ?? Im glad to see to you know your row Missmud, now step off and get cleaning and get your **** to work so the man of the house will have some $$$ to spend on his quad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-17-2003, 10:53 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man that was Brutal!!

Old 04-17-2003, 11:00 AM
Pro Rider

Im only funning with them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] my wife was actually looking over my shouder as I typed in the last reply (no she wasnt cleaning [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ) It gets boring around here so I thought I'd "motivate" them to post [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

For the record my mrs. only works 4months a year so we can go somewhere and play each summer. this year 9 days in Maui @ the end of May
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-17-2003, 11:04 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think you just stirred a nest of hornets!LOL

Old 04-17-2003, 11:41 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

When is it OK for the woman to be over the MAN???

whne the kitchen is upstairs![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

If your woman is yelling at you in the living room, wondering why you haven't cut the grass,or taken out the trash...... The CHAIN attached to the kitchen sink is WAAAYYYYY to long![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

LOL! just kidding girls, please dont tell my wife..he h ehe he .

BIggerisbetter.

Old 04-17-2003, 11:42 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Tim"Ridley"Farr- Go back to the cannondale forum and try to impress them. Underneath my shockwares are TCS schocks. Why am i a wussie if i do not ride thru the whoops at warp speed?? Are you on the pro MX curcuit?? You talk big on here and probably do not even have a quad. If zombie sends the check i will go. So, how is that scarred?? Done been up there once and he hid his quad. lol last i looked the hiways go both directions.

Just checked the mail- No check yet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: 2 questions??