Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

I got my stolen Raptor back!

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2003, 11:18 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I got my stolen Raptor back!

You may recall a couple months ago I posted that my Raptor was stolen from my garage while I was at church. It was gone without a trace, and I was out a ton of money. My homeowner's wouldn't cover it. I got a call a couple weeks ago from the sheriff's department in London, KY that they had recovered my Raptor and caught the thief!

I was ecstatic, and I immediately went down to pick it up. Not only was my Raptor still in excellent condition and intact, the thief had added a bunch of extra aftermarket parts to boot! New tires, nerfs, sticker/seat cover, etc.

It was gone almost two months, and I'd given up on it, but I'm soooo glad to have it back. I went to Livingston a couple weeks ago to ride, and it was great!

Old 04-28-2003, 11:20 PM
Pro Rider

Congrats.

Old 04-28-2003, 11:23 PM
Pro Rider

Glad to hear you got it back. Your one of the few.

Old 04-28-2003, 11:24 PM
Royalty Rider

Congrats...your one of the lucky ones!

Old 04-29-2003, 12:00 AM
Pro Rider

WOW!!! A good ending with benefits!!! LMFAO....You always hear about theft recoveries where the vehicle is stripped....NOT where the vehicle comes back better than before!!!...That JACKAZZ sits in jail while your saving money on aftermarket parts?!?!....FREAKIN' PRICELESS!!!!!!!...LMAO!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-29-2003, 12:05 AM
Pro Rider

Hey,

wow man, that's awesome! not only did you get your quad back, but you got parts too?! that's just too great. and to top it all off, they caught the punk who stole it! that makes the whole deal that much sweeter.

cheers,
bigmac

Old 04-29-2003, 01:05 AM
Weekend Warrior

glad to hear u got it back, and with extras! make sure you let us know what punishment this jerk will get

Old 04-29-2003, 01:07 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Psycho
WOW!!! A good ending with benefits!!! LMFAO....You always hear about theft recoveries where the vehicle is stripped....NOT where the vehicle comes back better than before!!!...That JACKAZZ sits in jail while your saving money on aftermarket parts?!?!....FREAKIN' PRICELESS!!!!!!!...LMAO!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-29-2003, 02:41 AM
Pro Rider

send a couple pizzas to that cop shop! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-29-2003, 08:25 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Psycho
My thoughts exactly.

Quick Reply: I got my stolen Raptor back!