Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Memorial Day (Pismo)

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2003, 12:05 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Memorial Day (Pismo)

Originally posted by: thunderalley400ex
Ill be there memorial weekend whipin up on some rappys [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
All I can say is anytime and anywhere you want to bring it, and bring an extra pair of shorts cuz you will be $hitting your pants when you line up next to my raptor... Ha Ha, stupid Cannondales!! (hmmmm... Chapter 7 Bankruptcy)

Old 05-09-2003, 12:10 AM
Pro Rider

I know, but damn, doesnt it make you feel good!!!!!!!! Just goes to show you it aint all bike. The rider has to do his part too. My wife told me one time "well all you do is give it gas and go, so why does it matter who is riding?" Damn Blonde anyway.

Old 05-09-2003, 12:19 AM
Pro Rider

Well chubby I sure hope ur 727 4g motor can beat my stock dale.... What some people have to do to boost thier self esteem....

Old 05-09-2003, 12:25 AM
Pro Rider

UR are just pissed cause you bought a pile of $hit from a bankrupt company... Its not my fault that happened, but don't go bragging that a stock Cdale can beat a modified Raptor cuz it can't. There is not a way in hell that a stock Cdale can beat a Bored out raptor. It depends on the rider, I have been riding since I was 5 so I know what the hell I am doing, you are probably just a first time owner of an ATV and talk $hit over the internet cuz you know that if you met up with N E One that you would eat your own words and sand... Try Me!!

NuG

Old 05-09-2003, 01:11 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well there will be a Fast DS out there, he should have his 720 kit done by the 17th and I am looking forward to see how much money he has put in that bike just to gain a bike length if any from me. But I could be just filling my head up cuz the last time he let me ride it at Pismo, I beat all the banshees at the drags in the far back of the dunes. And boy those banshees had me racing them again and again cuz they couldnt believe how fast that DS was. Now its going to have a 720 kit in it and I cant wait to ride it myself. So it will be pretty interesting this time cuz it seems every year the bikes just get faster and faster and the only way to keep up is how much money you want to spend on your bike.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-09-2003, 01:18 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

thunderalley400ex -

Well mine is pretty tuned, only piped and jetted RIGHT and I keep up with the 690's. Dont ask me how but a buddy of mine jetted it and it goes pretty good for just a pipe and jet kit.

Old 05-09-2003, 01:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well, look at that. My finals are the week of memorial so i wont be going to fallon. I'll be chillen with the pismo crowd. All this talk of these fast raptors. Ive yet to see one. But i sure am glad ill finally get to race a few. Thunder and chub...how many bikes should i spot you? LOL jk guys. We should get together out there...

Old 05-09-2003, 09:52 AM
Pro Rider

Sonny, I just ordered a case of big **** bottle rockets. If I strap a bunch on my bike I dont think you will have to spot me anything. Just bring a fire exstigusher(sp).

Old 05-09-2003, 03:59 PM
Range Rover

I'm going out to pismo this memorial weekend.. Better get my reservations fast - I hear you need one just to do beach camping now.. Is this true? I haven't had my ATC250R out in a very long time - been damn near 15 years since it's seen pismo.

I'm just happy to see the little bit of the beach still open.

Looking forward to a great time!

Old 05-09-2003, 04:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Oh yes, I made my reservations 5 months ago.

Quick Reply: Memorial Day (Pismo)