Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sorry guys *dyno runs*

More than a few Bubba, more than a few.

Old 05-22-2003, 04:52 AM
Pro Rider

If you don't recall it then check your PM's...Idiot. And nope I'm nothing like Mark...I don't mind Trinity at all [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and I didn't mind you at all and we got along until you decided one day to bash my bike cause its Craycraft! How in any other way am I acting like him?

PS: I've been calling people idiots for quite awhile before being on here.

Old 05-22-2003, 05:49 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I knew the village idiot would respond. airraptor there is a difference, i owned a trinity 686 before the craycraft. I remember telling trinity i wanted a fast 686 and that is not what i got. The check book was open for them to get it right the first time and they failed to deliver. There ia no 14mins gang on here, just a large group of smart forum users and you are not one of them. I no longer have to bash trinity and have not in a while. You and disturbed do a good enough job with out me. I bet Harry cringes since you took over as the trinity spokesperson. Your 62hp speak volumes. You throw my name around these boards a lot out of jealousy. Get a life airraptor.

Old 05-22-2003, 08:52 AM
Pro Rider

WHAT??? There is no 14min gang? Son of a B*tch I thought I was finally a part of something in this life then find out it doesn't even exist!!! Whats up with that!!

<----- Goes to sulk in a corner and find a new gang to hang out with!!!

LOL

* note I am the PROUD owner of a Trinity quad, and I have to say this! I do like to joke and screw around on here, but when it comes to these pissing matches I prefer to let the bike speak for itself! If you have a fast quad and you are happy with it then who cares who built it? If i found a company somewhere named the "rainbow warrior pink P*ssy's" that could build a FAST quad then damn it I would ride that "p*ssy" with pride [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] LOL

Old 05-22-2003, 10:16 AM
Pro Rider

Ride on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2003, 10:31 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: TheRaptorMan
WHAT??? There is no 14min gang? Son of a B*tch I thought I was finally a part of something in this life then find out it doesn't even exist!!! Whats up with that!!

<----- Goes to sulk in a corner and find a new gang to hang out with!!!

Welcome to the Matrix.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2003, 08:14 AM
Pro Rider

Air...
The second one IS out and I have not yet made it to see it. I have talked to a few people that have and they say it is good, but in true movie fasion the first is supposed to be better. They are going to release it in IMAX I think in July Maybe was late June would have to look to see for sure. I think I may wait and go check it out then, but the closest IMAX theatre to me is 4 hours away. Think I will wait and see it then. That would have to be cool on IMAX even if it was only half as good as the original!!!

Old 05-23-2003, 10:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Dude your still out of the country you must be jonesing for your bike?? i think ill find a good hill @ the cinders this weekend and get some big air for you!!! ill try for pic's too!!!

Old 05-23-2003, 11:52 AM
Elite Pro Rider

raptorman- If it is built by buy a company with pu$$y in it, you will get screwed in the end.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] You are 100 percent right though. Build it, race it and then sling the $hit about the rest. It would be boring if there was only one builder and one motor package. Makes you think of nascar. That works good there.lol

Quick Reply: Sorry guys *dyno runs*