Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Sorry guys *dyno runs*

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2003, 02:31 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sorry guys *dyno runs*

When we were doing dyno runs the guy told us that the numbers would be the same in 4th or 5th but the graph would be short because the run would be over fast. The longer the run the better the chart will look. If the run is over in one second the chart will go strait up and down in a hurry, the longer the run it would be more spread out. The longer the run more info would be obtained.

Old 05-21-2003, 12:24 AM
Pro Rider

Wern't you gonna post my charts, DTR?

Old 05-21-2003, 12:28 AM
Elite Pro Rider

They are not finished with the crayons yet

Old 05-21-2003, 09:21 AM
Pro Rider

Mr. Airraptor, it seems you yourself do quit a bit of complaining and expressing yourself on the forums. Why do you tell another forum member not to express himself on what kind of problems he is having. The forums are for the people to express themselves and to give information as well as advice to the members.

As far as Craycraft is concerned, yes it is a clone of Marks, and Marks did make 67rwhp at 4SW but so did everyone else pick up more HP out there. Bigbubbas 58rwhp is very good no matter what anyone else says about it. Once it is broke in he will see another HP increase. How much, who knows!!!

Old 05-21-2003, 10:11 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: airraptor
so shut up about it and move on to asking craycraft how come your 58 rwhp doesnt match the clone engine's 67 hp.
airraptor
Pro Rider
tacoma, Washington

Supporting Member
Wed May 21, 2003 12:32 AM (NEW!)

it works for me and after fsw II i redynoed @71rwhp and 64 ft lbs of torque. but you cant go off dyno numbers because they all will vary in the way that they are dynoed. you can get a 3-5 hp difference just with tires alone

Need I say more?

Old 05-21-2003, 10:29 AM
Pro Rider

airraptor: all I have to say to you is that your a hypocritical bas*ard that never has anything good to say and can't ever mind his own bisiness, so stfu and leave people the f*ck alone! Worry about you and your slow a$$ trinity bike instead of me and mark! Ya know what? Even if you do make dune fest I prolly wont race you just to **** you off and I really don't wanna meet your cause your an a$$. Your starting to speak fighting words so watch out!

Old 05-21-2003, 03:05 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Airraptor- You are the king of idiots on here. When did you have a change of heart??? What a a$$

For the $$ you got in your 727 it is not impressive in the least. Everyone knows that FSW's dyno was generous to all alike. And there is not way in hell you have dynoed higher than 62hp. CAUSE IF YOU DID YOU WOULD HAVE POSTED IT, OR THE SHOP WOULD HAVE POSTED IT FOR YOU. YOU ARE A LIAR, AND A IDIOT.

No crayons in kyricken???

Big bubba did not bash when the original thread started, some others came on talking crap about his quad from talking to the shop or seeing it there. At least his quad gets talked about. It is 100 percent jealosy.

Old 05-21-2003, 03:55 PM
Pro Rider

Mark is exatcally right! Thank you for backin me! He's right, I didn't start this post bashing I started it being appoligetic! I was just gonna push my bad experience with DTR aside and just call it a learning experience but they decided to come on here and clear things up which was nice. I didnt talk sh*t about you and never have unless you start talkin sh*t about me (which you did) The only reason I get a hard time from you is cause I own a craycraft bike...WHO F*CKING CARES WHO BUILT MY BIKE!? ITS MY CHOICE NOT YOURS!! WHY DO YOU CARE?! I could of chose trinity but didn't and I'm sure if I did I'd be your best friend (which is sad but true) I also wanna know why you wanna make it so clear that your faster?! Just to prove something with mark? YES! It's f*ckin childish! If you got something to prove with Mark then prove it with him not someone that decided to buy an engine from the same company! GO RACE HIM! NOT ME! GOOD LORD! This is getting freakin old! I'm sick of all this childish sh*t!! GROW UP! You make Trinity look bad! Does anyone on here even like airraptor? Has he annoyed everyone to no end like he has me? If I were to spend 10k on my bike also I guarantee I'd kill your slow trinity bike! I bought what I could afford and am very happy with it so why do you have to f*ck with me?! OH YA! ITS CAUSE IT'S A CRAYCRAFT AND MARK HAS THE SAME ENGINE!! Your an idiot, every forum needs a forum idiot! Congrats your it. I just wish our idiot didn't think he's the best in the world and let everyone know about it by putting them down.

Old 05-21-2003, 04:27 PM
Pro Rider

AMEN!!!!!

Old 05-21-2003, 05:13 PM
Pro Rider

Up with dat Bubba. Amen. Now everyone over to my thread.

Quick Reply: Sorry guys *dyno runs*