Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Sorry guys *dyno runs*

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2003, 10:15 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sorry guys *dyno runs*

Mike I would not come on bashing shops on here if i remember right YOUR shop at FSWs left something LOOSE on your bike DIDN"T THEY?????????????????

Old 05-15-2003, 08:04 PM
Pro Rider

where did you see I was "bashing" ??? If a shop dont know/cant dyno tune a 686 thats their problem, $300 for a dyno is robbery, maybe in ablacrackie you pay that but in PHX you'll get laughed out of town.Any shop thats weorked on more than 1 686 ought to have a baseline in which to start tuning. FYI my 1 way killed me at 4sw.Please come up to the cinders memorial day so I can put the the beat down on the sparks pipe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2003, 11:03 PM
Pro Rider

I wasn't even close to being mad when you "questioned" my results, I could care less if you believe me or not. Your opinion doesn't matter to me because no matter what it's something negative towards anybody and everybody cause you have some kind of jelously competativeness problem which means your just the type of guy I DON'T like to hang out with and I think that stands for most people on here.

Old 05-15-2003, 11:21 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry Mike I can't make it the the Cinders I have my cousins graduation to go to. But you couldn't put the beatdown at FSWs and my bike was just piped what makes you think you can now!!! HAHAHAHa there will be a next time though.

Old 05-15-2003, 11:38 PM
Trailblazer

Well, I'll tell ya I saw your DYNO graphs bigbubba when your bike made it's first run and the graph on your first run dropped why off on the botton end and struggled to come back. The mid range was not that bad and then the top end dropped why off..... I saw each graph for each jetting change and each run and let me just say that when DTR was finished with your bike your graph looked like a whole new bike! Pulled hard on bottom only gained about 2HP on the mid but stayed strong on the top and revved alot higher then before.... Seeing all the graphs really shows the progress they made with your bike.

I can't remeber the gains you recived on the bottom and top but it was alot.... Once the graphs are posted everyone can see how each jetting change made a differnce. I was really interested in the gians each jetting change made.

Old 05-16-2003, 12:00 AM
Pro Rider

That pile you call a raptor NEVER beat my bike but at least you had headlights [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

"was that your light back there in the bottom of the bowl ??"

Old 05-16-2003, 12:10 AM
Pro Rider

patsraptor 20+ bikes behind me

In case you forgot [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-16-2003, 12:11 AM
Pro Rider

Hmm...it's strange that it gets posted on the internet before I even get a copy to see myself. I didn't even see the original one when I picked it up...I've never seen my dyno chart. Can they post MY dyno info without my permission? Not saying I don't want them to, it just seems right to get my permission first. I haven't complained once about how it performed, it performs very well (still haven't lost to another 4 stroke [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ) and I give DTR props for getting it right but I just didn't appriciate/like everything else that happened.

Old 05-16-2003, 12:15 AM
Pro Rider

They did ask permission, the banshee owner said NO PROBLEM [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-16-2003, 12:17 AM
Pro Rider

I didn't "buy" into anything. You just can't stop making sh*t up can you? It's like you make things up for attention or to prove your right. I bought the kit cause Sparks was wayyy to long a wait and cause I heard to much crap from everyone about Trinity bikes not making their claims and charging to much for what you get. Then when I heard about people being happy with the Craycraft built I researched it and liked what the kit had in it and eventually got it. I also looked into FST, CT, Powroll, and local builders and didn't like what they had to offer compaired to the Craycraft.

Quick Reply: Sorry guys *dyno runs*