Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

turn the key nothing lights up, have to pull start

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2005, 12:25 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default turn the key nothing lights up, have to pull start

no problem, thanks for all the help. Got it running just in time for opening day of deer season this Saturday. Hard to pull crank one of these dudes at 25 degrees.

Old 11-18-2005, 02:51 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default turn the key nothing lights up, have to pull start

Originally posted by: duckdawg
no problem, thanks for all the help. Got it running just in time for opening day of deer season this Saturday. Hard to pull crank one of these dudes at 25 degrees.

Pull starting one at any temp sucks.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] The last 4 days of our deer season started today. Saw nothing, nada, zilch. Hever heard a shot fired all day. Seems the aliens came back last night and beamed all the deer to safety again.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-27-2021, 01:42 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Turn the key nothing lights up

I got a 2000 AC 300 4x4 and I turn the key and nothing happens my starter solenoid has been gone for ever for I got 2 wires one to battery other to starter the other day woman went for a right she got 5 mins down trail bike stalled a few mins later she started up the. Stalled right away I walked down took spark out no spark change plug still no spark.put old plug in kicked the bike twice had spark got home parked bike 2 days later went to go to store or check the mail anyway bike wouldn't start. Today I went to check spark and was none I happened to notice I had no lights or anything ether battery is good cuz when wire from bat hits start she turns over but other then that I got nothing. I need help plz