Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

The Minnesota riding & hunting thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 04:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Get together in Minnesota??

Thanks, there is also camping right at spider lake, which has a few campsites large enough for our group. Im sure we will hook up some how. 1245 miles since June????????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] June of this year???? Thats almost unbelievable.

Old 07-10-2006, 12:45 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

QUOTE by weez 440: when you come home are you done with your duty in iraq?

I believe this is my last time over here, but who knows? We are scheduled to deploy to Japan next year, but that could always change. Given the chance, I would come back over here instead. I don't save any money while in Japan; it's too expensive and I party too much. The last time I was there a pint of Guinness was $9.00, and gas was about the same price for a liter that we pay for a gallon. Plus, no combat pay!!!!

QUOTE by weez 440: you know mnwolverine if you wanna go on our atv trip you gotta buy an arctic cat.

Bump!!!!!

Old 07-10-2006, 01:13 AM
Weekend Warrior

yes this june my wheeler is a 06 i bought iton june 15 and took it up north and i ride fri-sun and come home on mon day my mom has almost 600 miles on hers we ride all over hubber county on the week end the poker runs we do is almost 90 miles and then i love to ride at night some times i put 60 or 70 miles on it at night

Old 07-10-2006, 11:19 AM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

Hey guys, looks like we will plan for Spider Lake! Thanks to those who have emailed and such, I forgot to send out a group email... SORRY!!!! I will tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But also I post everythign here so keep reading. We need to figure out where to stay, and all that jazz. DO you guys want to camp out? Or does someone live close by and we could crash there? Any suggestions???

Old 07-10-2006, 06:15 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: weez440
you know mnwolverine if you wanna go on our atv trip you gotta buy an arctic cat. lol can't hurt to try to get another guy to buy a cat [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Sorry, no cats for me. I would look like a hippocrit after years of making fun of my buddies driving cat sleds, ( and blowing them up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ) Anyway I am still in deciding mode, so we will see what happens.

Old 07-10-2006, 06:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I vote a camp out!!!!!!!

Old 07-10-2006, 10:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll camp out ,

Old 07-11-2006, 12:02 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

Alright dudes, here is the message I sent out on email...

Alright guys, looks like it is August 12 weekend up at Spider Lake. Some of you have been there before, so could you recommend a good spot to meet/stay? How many are in for sure? Please send numbers, feel free to invite anyone even if the ride non-arctic cats. Also remember that we are representing all ATVers, so we will be sure to ride responsible, no drinking (after we are done riding and are relaxing for the night then it is alright – if you are of age), and be sure to wear appropriate head gear. Any other supplies we need??????? Know a good campground or place we can pitch tents?

Old 07-11-2006, 06:27 PM
Pro Rider

dang dee 9 dollars for a bottle of guiness? that stuff isn't worth 9 cents a case in my books lol but i can see how that would hurt the ole pocket book. i heard froma guy that was stationed over there that american vehicles are really desired and go crazy. i heard that my truck would fetch like over 100,000 is that true? if i had the choice of looking at beautiful asian women or looking at sand i think i would take the beautiful asian women even though it is more expensive. heck i would just love to go to another country other then canada, don't get me wrong i like canadians and them french canadian women are HOTTTTT but it is cold there like it is here. oh and don't tell my gf i been checking out the french canadian women she hits hard.

Old 07-11-2006, 06:51 PM
Pro Rider

your all lucky you all live so close and mostly have arctic cats haha i dont really live near that many people to go riding with around here cept a few friends lol

Quick Reply: The Minnesota riding & hunting thread