Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

The Minnesota riding & hunting thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2006, 06:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Get together in Minnesota??

Originally posted by: deanz400
hey catterman the campgrounds in Spider are first come first to camp. north side of spider off hwy 2 is a sand pit with a good size camping area .
Off of the same road, i think down the road a half mile is another pit with a giant water hole. But the camp ground posted above would be the best site.

Old 07-15-2006, 12:32 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

QUOTE by Catterman:

Originally posted by: DeeDawg: There are some very beautiful women in Japan just like any other country, even here in Iraq!!!! You just have to look harder to find them here!!! Actually, I have been to more countries than we have states, and there are beautiful women in every one of them. Even the very poor countries I’ve been to like Somalia has beautiful women.

You should collect one from each country. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I keep telling my wife that the Bible has concubines, but she isn't buying it!!!!!

Old 07-15-2006, 04:31 PM
Pro Rider

ok dee lets be honest here for a second. out of all the countries you have been to what country has the most beautiful women? i personally think that women from brazil are the best looking from what i have seen on tv lol . i just need to know for if me and the old lady happen to split i wanna know where the best place for me to move would be. ok i gotta get my crap together where in the hell is spider lake at? i dunno if i will be able to make it or not yet.

Old 07-17-2006, 10:52 AM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

Originally posted by: DeeDawg
QUOTE by Catterman:

Originally posted by: DeeDawg: There are some very beautiful women in Japan just like any other country, even here in Iraq!!!! You just have to look harder to find them here!!! Actually, I have been to more countries than we have states, and there are beautiful women in every one of them. Even the very poor countries I’ve been to like Somalia has beautiful women.

You should collect one from each country. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I keep telling my wife that the Bible has concubines, but she isn't buying it!!!!!
Keep trying! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-17-2006, 10:54 AM
Got Milk!

Originally posted by: v2rider
Originally posted by: deanz400
hey catterman the campgrounds in Spider are first come first to camp. north side of spider off hwy 2 is a sand pit with a good size camping area .
Off of the same road, i think down the road a half mile is another pit with a giant water hole. But the camp ground posted above would be the best site.
Okay, so there is no reservations needed, it is just a first come first get spot huh. That should work out great. DO you have directions for all of us, so we can find it? Like a mapquest address?

Old 07-17-2006, 07:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

From Motley, take hwy 64 north to county rd 2 (approx 30miles) and turn right, or east. I think its about 5 miles on the right, you cant miss it, there are two gravel pits on the right, just look for all the vehicles, its right off the road. I will try to get it in more detail.

Old 07-18-2006, 11:29 AM
Got Milk!

Thanks v2.

Lets try and get a hard count for how many people we can expect by next week. So post if you know you can or can't make it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-18-2006, 06:20 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hello weez440 I just bought an artic cat 650 2004 I was woundering if you know of any tips to make it faster I could only get about 45mphs out of it

Old 07-18-2006, 06:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Count V2 In[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2006, 09:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Im going to get very very scared, and lonley all by myself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: The Minnesota riding & hunting thread