Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

The Minnesota riding & hunting thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 09:14 PM
Pro Rider
Your friend needs to stop smoking whatever it is that is rotting his brain!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Get together in Minnesota??

Just an update on my side, I will probably be riding solo, my son will be at his mother's through most of August, so if anyone wants to trailer pool, I can haul an extra quad with mine, and I have a tent, so I will be camping,also. And sorry, no Cat from me, just the Wolverine !!!

Old 07-11-2006, 09:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey fastest why don't you start a thread like i did, you would be suprised the number of people who respond to it. i think it was about 4 days after i first posted it that people started replying and we all started talking on here and we all got to know each other pretty good and i realized this is a great bunch of guys who i would like to go wheeling with. oh and i got my new dirtbike helmet today in the mail and it is a pretty blue helmet to match my pretty lime green wheeler [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-12-2006, 10:15 AM
Weekend Warrior

well ill be there but ill probably camp in akley since all my stuff is already up there so what time do you plan on starting the ride on sat the 12 it will be me my mom and my step dad oh ya ond my girl friend she is thinking about getting the new 650 cat the orange one she said she likes the color lol

Old 07-14-2006, 12:31 AM
Elite Pro Rider

QUOTE by weez440: dang dee 9 dollars for a bottle of guiness? that stuff isn't worth 9 cents a case in my books lol
but i can see how that would hurt the ole pocket book. i heard froma guy that was stationed over there that american vehicles are really desired and go crazy. i heard that my truck would fetch like over 100,000 is that true? if i had the choice of looking at beautiful asian women or looking at sand i think i would take the beautiful asian women even though it is more expensive. heck i would just love to go to another country other then canada, don't get me wrong i like canadians and them french canadian women are HOTTTTT but it is cold there like it is here. oh and don't tell my gf i been checking out the french canadian women she hits hard.

Professional drinkers will tell you that Guinness is the nectar of the Gods!!!!!

I hadn’t heard that American vehicles are highly desired over there unless they are a classic.

There are some very beautiful women in Japan just like any other country, even here in Iraq!!!! You just have to look harder to find them here!!! Actually, I have been to more countries than we have states, and there are beautiful women in every one of them. Even the very poor countries I’ve been to like Somalia has beautiful women.

Old 07-14-2006, 11:05 AM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

Originally posted by: DeeDawg

There are some very beautiful women in Japan just like any other country, even here in Iraq!!!! You just have to look harder to find them here!!! Actually, I have been to more countries than we have states, and there are beautiful women in every one of them. Even the very poor countries I’ve been to like Somalia has beautiful women.
You should collect one from each country. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-14-2006, 11:43 AM
Got Milk!

Hey, anyone know of a good campground? We also need to get a hard count of who is coming. It might just be me, as my wife is pregnant and I don't know if riding around all day in the heat will be good for her... And someone has to watch our little boy.

95wolv, where is Darwin located??? If you are coming from the south maybe I could catch a ride. Or v2, maybe you could swing by my way too. I can help pitch in a couple of pesos for gas too.

Old 07-14-2006, 02:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hey catterman, i will have to see if my buddy is FOR SURELY making it, if not i would have no prob picking you up on the way through. I have a reg cab truck, so its hard to ride three people[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] But i cant complain because the truck is free, with free insurance, and free gas for work from the construction company i work for.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Also there are alot of camp sites in spider lake, some of them are fairly large. We shouldnt have a problem

Old 07-14-2006, 02:07 PM
Pro Rider
Your friend needs to stop smoking whatever it is that is rotting his brain!

Catterman,
I'm straight south of St. Cloud on Hwy 15, I come right through there whenever I go to Spider Lake, so you would be right on my way there. I have a 7.5 x 12 trailer, so I have plenty of room for even a big Cat on back !!

Old 07-14-2006, 04:36 PM
Got Milk!

A good deal [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Hey v2, do you have the names of the campgrounds? I can call then and reserve. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-14-2006, 04:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hey catterman the campgrounds in Spider are first come first to camp. north side of spider off hwy 2 is a sand pit with a good size camping area .

Quick Reply: The Minnesota riding & hunting thread