Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

The Minnesota riding & hunting thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2006, 07:31 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Get together in Minnesota at Spider Lake on August 12-13

I thought it was doo-doo-doo-doo

Old 08-09-2006, 07:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My bad

Old 08-10-2006, 01:03 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

That was funny v2!!!!!

Old 08-10-2006, 09:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Is everyone getting pumped for an awesome ride?? It should be fun meeting everyone, i look forward to it! I also look forward to checking my Derr Hunting spot for scrapes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-10-2006, 10:53 PM
Pro Rider

I'd be way more pumped if I didn't have last minute CV boot repairs to make before I go.

Old 08-11-2006, 10:56 AM
Got Milk!

I am excited! Hurry up and fix the CV boot Chumley [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] If you can't get it fixed by tomorrow moring load it up broken and we will help ya get it back together. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

That reminds me, who can bring some good tools incase we need to do some fast fixin???

Old 08-11-2006, 01:13 PM
Got Milk!

Update again, only 1 day to go!!!!

The campgrounds in Spider are first come first to camp. We will be at the north side of spider off hwy 2 (south side of hwy 2) in a sand pit with a good size camping area.

DIRECTIONS: From Motley, take hwy 64 north to county rd 2 (approx 30miles) and turn right, or east. About 5 miles on the right, you cant miss it, there are two gravel pits on the right, just look for all the vehicles, its right off the road. I will try to get it in more detail.

PEOPLE COMING FOR SURE:
Catterman 1 and 2 are meeting us there
deanz400 2 or 3
Scooter1967 3
Chumley 2
v2rider 2

THE MAYBE'S ARE
weez (you better make it, or v2 is going to come looking for you)
acpower
MNWolverine01

I also invited some friends from Arctic Chat, so there might be a few from there as well.

Bring a sleeping bag or tent or stay in your car!

Official start time is noon on Saturday, Arrive anytime Friday (today!) or Saturday AM but meet back at campground around noon and we will start our official ride [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I think that is it, Chumley I will give you a call this afternoon or evening. I have to work at my dad's tonight, but will try to get a hold of you for the caravan. If all else fails, what time is too early to call you tomorrow AM???

SEE YOU GUYS THERE!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-11-2006, 05:23 PM
Pro Rider

I've got two people coming up on Sunday (day trip) as well.

Old 08-11-2006, 11:53 PM
Pro Rider

Well I got a call from one of the two 'for sure' people coming up Sunday, now it's a maybe.

Emergency repairs just finished up, its 9:45 pm. While installing my new clutch springs we noticed I had a broken cv boot clamp and I had some trouble getting a clamp on. I didn't have the right tool for the job and that really sucks. In the midst of all that messing around, we found that the vent line for the rear differential was unplugged, leaving me rather susceptible to water. Not knowing how long that had been unplugged we figured it was safest to drain the diff. There wasn't any water in there, but there wasn't a hell of a lot of lube either, so its a very good thing we dug into it.

Naturally we couldn't find any gear lube laying around so I grabbed some AMS marine lube while in town for weekend groceries and got that filled back up. I didn't get my air filter recharged, nor did I get my oil changed, but I can still ride.

Wooohoo, tomorrow is almost here!

Catterman- Call me. I will be up until at LEAST 11pm, anything up to midnight is probably safe.

Old 08-12-2006, 12:50 AM
Got Milk!

Alright, look for me to arrive around 11:30, noon at the latest, don't start without me though!!! My buddy had problems with getting a trailer... Long story... Anyway, I will call Chumley and give him the update.

Quick Reply: The Minnesota riding & hunting thread