Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

The Minnesota riding & hunting thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 05:47 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default The Minnesota riding & hunting & sawzall thread

can't play in that much snow ,just have sport machines

Old 02-26-2007, 06:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I winched myself out of the drift at the bottom of the driveway where the plow piled it up to my chest[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Other than thet, the Swamplites perform well in the snow, i was happy

Old 02-26-2007, 06:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll have to give the sleds aweek to beat the ditches down so I can ride .

Old 02-26-2007, 07:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am jealous of you guys 'cause I'd rather sled than eat. I know I'll take some heat here, but I'd much rather sled than go wheeling. Even my Harley doesn't compare.

Old 02-26-2007, 07:53 PM
Pro Rider

oh dee dee dee dee dee dee dee. i wish i could send all this white stuff down your way just for you. we didn't get hit as bad as the cities did i think we must have got about 8 inches in this last lil system. sounds like this weekend we are supposed to get alot of snow like 3 inches on wednesday and the double digits possible this weekend. i wish it would just melt so i can take my wheeler out. i don't even snowcat anymore i took it out and put on about 3 miles and got it ready to sell. then one of my budies came over and said for sure he was buying it and then backed out the very last minute (butthead). i am off this week so maybe i will take my lil Zed R out.

Old 02-26-2007, 08:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Im going to Palisade first or second weekend in April, like every year. Im siked though, it never seems to get boring to ride

Old 02-27-2007, 11:25 AM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

I wish I could take my sled out more. Like DeeDawg I think nothing beats sledding in the powder. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] That is what I miss most about Alaska too, riding mountains where the snow is always 6 feet or deeper and you can't stop or else you won't be able to get it out again until spring. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] And climbing up the mountain just pinning your throttle trying to get to the top, then looking 3000 feet down to the bottom and wondering how the heck you are going to get back down. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Ah, good memories [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Looks like another storm is going to come and hit us tomorrow. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-27-2007, 11:49 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by weez440: oh dee dee dee dee dee dee dee. i wish i could send all this white stuff down your way just for you. we didn't get hit as bad as the cities did i think we must have got about 8 inches in this last lil system. sounds like this weekend we are supposed to get alot of snow like 3 inches on wednesday and the double digits possible this weekend. i wish it would just melt so i can take my wheeler out. i don't even snowcat anymore i took it out and put on about 3 miles and got it ready to sell. then one of my budies came over and said for sure he was buying it and then backed out the very last minute (butthead). i am off this week so maybe i will take my lil Zed R out.

I am still pissed I am missing all the fun. Don't have the time and $$$ to fly up there just now or I'd be there now. My brother has three 440Z's just sitting there, as he is in Arizona for the winter. I may take a major vacation later this year, though.....got some plans going, just am not ready to announce anything yet.....

Old 02-27-2007, 02:53 PM
Pro Rider

i got my 600 i will sell ya [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] lol and if you can make it up one weekend in august dee we can plan our atv trip around your plans to, cause we haven't talked about august yet. and there is soooo damn much snow up here now my mom hit the ditch with my truck [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] i been seeing ppl in the ditch everywhere.

Old 02-27-2007, 04:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Dont feel bad Weez, we have another foot coming for us down here over the next couple days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: The Minnesota riding & hunting thread