Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

The Minnesota riding & hunting thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 07:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The Minnesota riding & hunting thread

If you still wanna do this Saturday I'll call a my buddy that owns the land. I'm sure he will be up for it.

Old 03-27-2007, 08:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where is the land located?

Old 03-28-2007, 03:10 AM
Pro Rider

About 11 mi SE of Alexandria.

Old 03-29-2007, 10:53 PM
Pro Rider

I can ride Sunday, preferably starting around 10 or so, but Saturday is a no go for me. If that works for you v2 thats great, otherwise I'll be seein ya in May.

Old 03-31-2007, 10:17 AM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

Hey guys, hope all is good with everyone. Not sure if I can make it to the ride now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] We are in the process of moving and will be opening the middle of May. I will still try though, my old trusty Fourtrax 200 is all set and running good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-02-2007, 02:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Same here guys the Army in it's wisdom scheduled me for a 2 week class in may ,might have the weekends off though will try and find out ,

well if I do have the weekends off I'll be there with a new riding partner ,the women most of you met was my ex and we were trying to get back together ,but hasn't worked out .so thats my soap opra .

Old 04-02-2007, 03:22 PM
Trailblazer

hey you know how they have poker runs in the winter for snowmobiles, I was wondering if any of you know of any poker runs on atv's. I'd like to run in one w/ some friends and theres one in valley city North dakota this saturday but it might be a bit chilly. If any of you know of any i would appreciate it. Oh did any of you guys get out this weekend at all. I got my new holeshots on mine and put the battery in it but I got some more maintenance left to do.

Old 04-02-2007, 08:06 PM
Pro Rider

Valley City is a bit farther than I would prefer to drive for a poker run, sounds fun though.

I went out on Sunday, pretty chilly here @ about 35 degrees. Three friends and I headed out around 10:30 and hit some trails and a whole lot of down trees trying to see how big we could get over. Also hit a little bit of mud, there's still frost in the ground so it wasn't more than 6 inches deep or so. We wrapped it up around 1:30 after the wind really picked up and it started snowing.

There were four Cats and we all broke something. Two of us broke plastic, one broke off his winch control and the last guy managed to have his headlight hanging down on his tire. A rough day mechanically, but all in all a great time.

Old 04-02-2007, 08:26 PM
Trailblazer

sweet atleast you got some riding in. Valley City is only like 1 1/2 hours from my home town so that's why i mentioned it. But the way the weather is looking i wont be doing that now. oh say i saw this exhaust called flow racing exhaust by ac racing, it supposably says that you get 10 horse on sport atv's like my 400ex, just curious what you guys think. I dont know how that could be possible unless you did alot more to your wheeler.

Old 04-02-2007, 09:09 PM
Pro Rider

I think 10hp out of an exhaust for a 400cc 4-stroke might be a tad inflated. I think claims of even 5hp is unlikely for most 4 strokes. When I did mine I noticed a very slight increase, but I doubt it was more than even 1-2 hp, and that included the rejet.

Quick Reply: The Minnesota riding & hunting thread