Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

The Minnesota riding & hunting thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 10:56 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The Minnesota riding & hunting thread

We'll be there to help you celebrate being done painting.

Old 04-12-2007, 01:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OH didn't I tell you I'm alergic to paint when it's liquid ,(not)

Old 04-12-2007, 10:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol and if any of you guys are ever up in this neck of the woods come on over i will have a cold beer waiting for you. a good ole hamms premium.

Old 04-14-2007, 12:08 AM
Pro Rider

hello just joined today, i was reading the forum and what im going to ask is if anyone has ridden the soo lines and camped on the trails at the camp grounds. Me and the wife are planning on doing a trip on the 4 wheelers and pitching the tent as we ride the trails,if anyone can give me some input i would really appreciate it thank

thanks fot the input i know its going to be a blast and i noticed most of the trails wont be open until may 15th so after that were going to ride, wife has cousins in superior and thats where were going to park the truck and ride in from wisc, shes all excited because she just got her 4 wheeler in feb so shes ready to go lol and get muddy

Old 04-14-2007, 10:26 AM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

Hey guys, long time to see! weez, we will be moving up to your area (Grand Forks) soon, so I will take you up on that beer! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Welcome booboobear! If you are going to camp along the soo line, the best spot is in Isle, right along the Red Top Trail. There are some nice campground there that are connected to the trail. Soo line goes right through Red Top. Call to make sure it is open though, they often close it.

Old 04-14-2007, 12:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Another good spot to camp off the the soo line north trail is Palisade. Its a small town, with a campground right off the tral by the old R.R. bridge. Welcome!!

Old 04-14-2007, 02:34 PM
Pro Rider

thanks for the help input, im still trying to figure this damn messeging out if you cant tell what i replied and it went where i first asked the question computer illiterate i guess lol thats ok i will stick to riding thanks

Old 04-14-2007, 11:48 PM
Pro Rider

welcome to the site boobear and i hope you stick around and pull up a chair and make yourself cozy here. and catter i was in grand forks today with the cattle trailor picking stuff up for the house and schooling them damn north dakotans on how to drive [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and you better come over for a beer and well if things go right i will be getting a 700 efi this summer some time, i got my fourwheeler sold i just gotta sell my dirtbike to afford a new wheeler [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] don't wanna get rid of it but i gots to do what i gots to do.

Old 04-15-2007, 12:01 AM
Pro Rider

are you moving to grand forks did i read that before? The plumbing company i just left a couple of months ago there doing a big job up there theyve been doing it know for over 6 months, just wondering what your doing in grand forks and by the way my chair is pulled up lol

Old 04-16-2007, 01:10 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Booboobear welcome to the form ,since your a relative close neighbor of mine ,

Quick Reply: The Minnesota riding & hunting thread