Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

The Minnesota riding & hunting thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2006, 11:56 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Get together in Minnesota at Spider Lake on August 12-13

Thats cool just thought i'd throw it out to any one .

Old 08-14-2006, 12:10 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok i am deffinately depressed now that i couldn't make it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] but next year for sure i will have to make it and tackle some of those mud holes you guys talked about while holding a wheelie [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] oh and well next year i will probably more then likely maybe have a prowler instead. can you ride the prowler anywhere you can go with atv's?

Old 08-14-2006, 12:14 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nope. The Prowler will be limited to the forest roads, not allowed on many of the trails. (legally)

Old 08-14-2006, 12:38 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

It was a great time thats for sure. v2 I can't beleive you bailed out so soon, I never even met ya!!!!

Yes I found out that the H1 can't swim under water... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Now I start the process of drying it out and such... I was still a great weekend though that's for sure.

Chumley don't worry about the goggles, they were cheap ones anyway. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I did get some good pictures, including a movie of a Suzuki Samari going though a mud hole [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-14-2006, 12:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Actually we found the goggles this morning. =)

Old 08-14-2006, 06:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I seriously thought you werent going to make it Catterman!!! I wish we wouldnt have left, but as posted, my buddie wasnt feeling real hot. Im glad you had fun though! I will be up there again in September for the opening Grouse hunt, any other time people want to meet up there let me know, i will probably be able to make it!

Old 08-14-2006, 07:09 PM
Pro Rider

hey catter i am sorry you went swimming, it does dampen a persons good time. i sure do hope that you have the oil changed out of it. don't wanna see your crank bearings get pitted and suck out the life of your engine.

Old 08-15-2006, 11:40 AM
Got Milk!

Ya I got the old oil out, jacked up the front end and pulled the cord to get the oil out of the exhaust. Tonight I am going to do the flush thing and clean everything out. Got to stop at Wal-Mart on my way home from work and get a bunch of cheap oil. She will be good as new in no time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-15-2006, 04:36 PM
Range Rover

hey spider lake friends,

me and wife and kids went to valley fair and had a blast like spider.

although i don't do heavy rides .

I won a huge lime green gorrilla for $1. $1 for 5 rings for the ring toss and won on the first toss.he stude up and yelled that i was a awsome winner.
----------
i can't wait to go ridding with you all again some time at spder lake.....so many trails we never even got to do like across the road.

v2rider,
i did meet you but then you left alittle later....i was the heavy set guy with the >camo polaris 500 efi.

i am having trouble with names again.
dean and vhanda
gabe and tim
chalrley and sharon ?shelly? hmmmm

chumley,
my friend tim with the camper thought your wife was an awsome rider to go through crap and keep up so well.
sorry on saturday that we had to stop some times to wait for the double riders(tall jeff and sharon)
she couldn't find a atv to borrow last week so had to ride double on the rancher and slowed us down sometimes and was dangerous for them.

saturday night was fun hanging out with gabe and tim in my friends camper. we offered catterman and tim a beer and yes he wanted it.....that was all we had for beer though. they thought we had more and kepped asking for more....lol hahahah.i asked them to take a shot of techila but no....i don't blame on that crappy $hit.thank god.
tall jeff and sharon drank tachila shots that night in the camper also....good thing they slepped in there van cuz my friend paul (polaris 500 limited edition) got closterfobic
trying to sleep and put him in the tent.

Old 08-15-2006, 05:38 PM
Got Milk!

Scooter you are funny! It sure was a pleasure meeting you too. I always think that the people you meet on the Internet are nothing but a bunch of weirdo's, however after meeting all of you I was probably the weirdest guy there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] with the exception of your frind Jeff who had a flashlight attached to his coat zipper [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

And don't think your friends slowed us down any, it is just fun getting out there and seeing the outdoors [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: The Minnesota riding & hunting thread