Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Found my first dislike

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2006, 08:27 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Found my first dislike

weez my truck bed looks new its called a bedliner or rhino lining anyone that buys a used truck should know better than to think it was a sunday driver as well as your atv there were built to be beaten i wish i could have the best of both worlds a great looking atv and use it like your suppoed to but you got to give one for the other unless you buy body covers any ways i know this is an arctic cat forum not a clean truck forum so sorry back to the atvs

Old 02-05-2006, 08:31 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Found my first dislike

Originally posted by: v2rider
Limited slip always splits rpms equally when conditions are equal. If you grab a spinning wheel on one side and slow it down, the other side spins faster. If I was a little backwards, Im not now. This is how it works
I've never heard it put quiet like that,don't quiet know what you mean,it works like this,a limited slip sends the power to the wheel with the least amount of traction.that would be the one in the air spinning needlessly and the one on the ground, the one you need to be working is not, you are right though about one thing if both wheels are on the ground on a level surface both wheels do get equal power, which is about 30% of the engines power. if you get stuck and having one wheel clawing at nothing, just squeeze the front brake a little, this tricks the front wheels making them think both are on the ground, then the one on the ground will start to work.. yes you would be right about grabing one wheel to stop it,if both are off the ground, because each wheel is getting about 15% of the engines power, stop one and the other one will spin faster because it is getting all the power about 30%.. thats what you mean i think.. wayout, out..............