Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Any V2 owners with a nonprogrammable dynatek

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2006, 10:18 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any V2 owners with a nonprogrammable dynatek

Did you have to Rejet?? This is a big factor for me. The dynatek corp. said 90% of machines dont have to be rejetted, and work fine with the module. Is this true on the Arctic Cat 650V2?

Old 05-30-2006, 11:58 AM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

No you wouldn't have to rejet. Are you ditching the Moose for the Dynatek???? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-30-2006, 07:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yeah, need power throughout the whole powerband! Any one want to buy a new moosemodule?

Old 05-31-2006, 09:30 AM
Pro Rider

I hope this does not come across as arogant but the AC650V2 neeeds to be rejetted from the factory. No you do not have to rejet, but if you want accelaration and and speed you do. The stock jets in the AC are 122 front and rear, the same motor in the kawasaki is jetted 138/142, F/R. I put the Dyna module in did not feel that big of a change, at least not as big as the change I had in my 03 prairie. I then put 2" hidden snorkels on and jetted to 138/142 and it really woke up the machine. Jetting the AC 650 is Soooooo easy, please do not let people scare you about the procedure. Just go to Sears and buy the best philips screwdriver they sell I think it is a number 2 and push hard to the base of the screwdriver as you turn the bowl screws. It will not take you more than 1/2 hour, start to finish.

Old 05-31-2006, 10:35 AM
Pro Rider

We have never had to rejet a 650 v2 with just cdi upgrade, however this is for summer riding too if it were winter or elevation were to change you might have to rejet, If you add a snorkel kit of other intake mods you most likley will have to re-jet (this doesn't include a k&n filter this requires no rejetting). The kawis come richer because they have a different air intake system than ac does that is why they have larger jets. When we sell our pipe kits we send them out with 125 mains these come in the kit.

Old 05-31-2006, 11:09 AM
Got Milk!

v2rider, because I like to spend other people's money I will give you more advice! You should invest in some dial-a-jets for your ATV. Then you never have to worry about having the wrong one in. People with the V2 have good luck with them too, maybe Jason (Speedwerx) could tell you more about it too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2006, 11:27 AM
Pro Rider

Jeremy @ speedwerx not jason.

Old 05-31-2006, 12:49 PM
Got Milk!

Opps! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] That is what I ment, sorry Jeremy!!!!

Old 05-31-2006, 05:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

How difficult are they to install?? Also, i have their website bookmarked, and i cant find the adjustable(dyno) jet kits for arctic cat, any help?

Old 05-31-2006, 05:43 PM
Pro Rider

It's not an adjustable dynojet kit its a dial a jet kit totally different from a dynojet kit. I only suggest using the dial a jet kits if you ride in areas were you chage altitude alot in a days riding like in the mountains for example were you may start out @ 2000ft and ride up to 8000 ft in the same day. Other than that I see no need for them I just like to see guys actually change jets becasue it's not that hard to do and it's the right way to do it.

Quick Reply: Any V2 owners with a nonprogrammable dynatek