Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

THANKS EVERYONE!!! 2 more questions...

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2006, 12:15 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default THANKS EVERYONE!!! 2 more questions...

Thanks everyone!!! this site is awesome. I have adjusted my back shocks and man what a diffrence in the ride.!!! I have also learned on here how to take a sheam out of my clutch and now my EBS is now fixed and i'm not burning my belt anymore. So thanks alot....

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 2 more questions.

1. I fliped my bike last year and I have just been riding around with out my LCD panel. I have goten around to fix it but I have lost the nuts that connect the LCD panel to the bike. Do you know what size those are?? Or where I can get some replacements???

2. After sheaming my blet when i'm at idol my belt sometimes squeals? It had not done that before? Does that mean i'm too tight??? Do I need to get back in there and oil something up???

Other than that I now LOVE MY 650V2 and thanks again for all the help!!!!

Old 08-07-2006, 06:32 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

can't help you on the first one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

The second one if memory recalls others with the V2's say it is normal to have it squeal at idel when adjusted. As it is nice and tight and will give you longer life. So unless it bothers you, don't adjust it. - I could be wrong though, it would be the first time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-07-2006, 08:13 PM
Pro Rider

as for the nuts you might have to contact your local arctic cat dealer or else find a parts list for the 650 with schematics and part numbers to find them. as for the belt squeel that is normal and sometimes i heard people say that their fourwheeler actually wants to creep they got it so tight. next time you are idling just put it in neutral and it shouldn't squeel. sounds like you got it at the right tightness and well eventually the belt will stretch a lil, so it is one of those things where it is annoying but you have to put up with it.