ATC 3-Wheelers Discussions on ATC 3-Wheelers.

"High Performance A. T. C. " frames

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 10:45 PM
Chasing trails, Dodging dust devils.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Scootergptx
It's not hard to post a picture here at all.

If it's a web hosted (photobucket, flick etc..) just highlight the url in the picture properties then click the button at the top of the reply field. Paste the properties and you're done. Or use your advanced reply tools and you can post one from your files on your computer.

Just like every other site I've been to.
Even easier than that with Photobucket....right click on the pic in photobucket, copy then paste it in the message box for the thread. Can't get too much easier than that.. Thanks ATV Connection for supporting all the different formats to make things easy!!!

Old 12-24-2020, 01:45 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Old thread but I know a little about this company.

Hi Performance ATC/ATV was out of El Cajon California. It was right no the border with the town of Santee so the old address might have been there. I worked next door.

At the time they were building Mongoose single seat buggy frames for chain driven street bike engines. They had a certain range of motors they would build frames for. They also built turn key buggies, and sold wwld.it yourself kits and blueprints for the buggies.

IhI thinkathink theymthey started out making suspended frames for Honda 3 wheelers. All of the coolest suspended ATC185s three wheelers had Hi Performance ATC frames. They were all over in the dunes. Hi Performance also built 4 wheeler kits that bolted to a Honda ATC250r 3 wheelers, along with Missile kits that converted a Honda ATC250r into a fat tire motorcycle.

Living in the area, my friends and I have come across some of the creations from Hi Performance ATC over the years.