ATC 3-Wheelers Discussions on ATC 3-Wheelers.

got some questions about my 200s please read and help!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2002, 12:05 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have been messin with my 85 200s alot lately and it runs good but if i let it die it will foul the plug. i have a clymer manual and so put the carb 2 stock settings, do a plug check and i think it is still 2 lean what should i do.
to make it run good. it used 2 be 2 lean because it would Backfire when i let off the throttle after riding fast.so i dropped the needle and that was WAY 2 RICh. no matter what i do to the idle screw it just will not idle, what could this be. could any of these probs be from the leaky exhaust??
o and when i ride it 4 a little bit or turn on the gas the carb will just gush outta the over flow. the floats look good and properly adjusted. could it be the needle seat??
last summer i had an idea 2 take a diff silencer of a quad and put it on mine, but in the process i screwed my header up. my neighbor has a few 3 wheelers and he has a 81 200 forparts. he will give me his exhaust pipe. his is all intact
mine didnt have sparky and it was loud. do any of you think it will damage anything? like motor? will i notice anything with the new exhaust??
what was this wheeler like when it was brand new? were they faster than others? what does he S mean in 200S does it mean suspension.?
Just one more question. what will it do against a suzuki lt 185 3wheeler. please help
THANKS GUYS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]