ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

good old times =-)

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 05:36 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default good old times =-)

kick the tires and lite the fires!!! i started this cuz i wanna no about your crashes or cool tricks u can do on ur dirt bike or quad ill tell u mine to! me and my old man barroed some quads and went to deep water for my firt time rideing a quad we went through most of the day and no problems intell i cought a rought going down hill it rolled over me and pinned my leg but it didnt hurt just scart the living ****** out of me so my old man helped me get up and take a look at the quad and i bent the handle bars and retore the front left fender lol ouch!! i got more stories but i got to hear from u guys first.

Old 06-13-2006, 05:37 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default good old times =-)

my old man hadnt crashed in 15 years well.............the recerd stops there we were at chadwick last weekand and we took a trail we never hav seen and we never saw any one go in well we did and there was a swamp to the left and a trail to the right and i suggest u never ever go up this hill my old man went down i yelled his name and said i dont wanna go down (now im not a sisy if u saw this hill ud turn arround) so i parked my quad and waited 4 my step dad and i herd a rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrra!!!!!! then the engin died and agin it happend it died ( my old man has a 400ex honda that quad racer tony sheprd / shep owned and it was a 4 stroke ) and i came down to see and he was trying to get up a step bump there was no way arround the right side was eve worse so he comes roaring up the bump and out of no ware the 4 wheeler starts doing a wheelie and crashes back words luckly my pops dint get hit but he cudled up like a ball covering his head not screaming or any thingand the quad barly misses him (if the quad goes of the side its going for a straght drop!) flipes back on its wheels and the wheels lock up but its on gravle and catches a tree and just barly misses the oil cap!! so i came running down to help him (hes 44 years old and still athletic)
but i help him up then comes the chore picking it up and off the tree and keeping it from going down hill. so i pick it up barly though and my old man holds on to the clutch and brake and we get it off and he didnt notice that there was a trail he thought it was a spur / u turn so he goes down and we meet up i went back up and lisined for him and went that direction and his elbow fore arm leggs and a bruse on his back from the fall and the rocks!! man oh man waz i scared!!