ATV Racing Discussions on ATV racing.

Amateur and Pros needed for Cancer benefit race!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2002, 10:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am in talks with an awesome track here in North Georgia about having a 3-day fund raising weekend for the Cancer Foundation. I can't mention the track until it is finalized. I am meeting with the owners soon to handle classes, payout for pros, and general money concerns. It will be bikes and quads.

What I need to know is how many pro riders, both local and national, and ametures would be interested in attending. The target weekend is November 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Practice being Friday night, then Saturday and Sunday racing. This weekend will not conflict with any National races, quads or bikes. So, you never know who will show up.

Once the plans are finalized, I will post everything, but I need to get an idea of who will be interested. An early entry form will be posted so you can pre enter. So with that said, who would be interested?? It's for a great cause!!!!

Old 06-17-2002, 10:44 PM
Pro Rider

Sounds interesting, good time of year to head a little further south than VA for some racing. I just need to check and see the Mid Atlantic Schedule for the fall series. If there isnt a race that weekend, I would be really interested. Also, if you get it all together I could pass out flyers at the Mid Atlantic races for you.

Old 06-18-2002, 11:55 AM
Range Rover

Hey Lurch,

Sounds like an excellent idea. If I had the funding to do it, I would definately be there. If you would like, when the deal is finalized, email me all of the information for it and I will put it on my website, atvracers.com. You can email me at webmaster@atvracers.com. We get quite a few hits from all over the country, hopefully this could help to spark up some out of state riders for it. Also, I could print up fliers to pass around at the District 14 races here in Michigan. We always have good quad turnouts when its for a cause.