Buying an ATV Questions and suggestions about what to buy, financing, insurance, etc.

Best China made 250cc HELP!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 11:29 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best China made 250cc HELP!!

The local Yamoto Dealer told me all the big 3 jap, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki ATV's are made in China by the same Co and in the same exact factory as the Yamoto is made.
I hate when people say stuff like this or when they say that the "clones" are just the sam as the jap bikes. The chinese dealers tell people that they can use Honda part that are interchangeable. They have to tell lies just to sell this junk.

Old 10-19-2006, 12:39 AM
Weekend Warrior

That looks like the same quad I was checking out on ebay.
# 230037914753
Their pics make it look much bigger then the other 250cc China quads - Is it?
Looks like a nice ride...

Have you had a chance to run it any?

Old 10-19-2006, 01:51 AM
Trailblazer

One word: BUY JAPANESE (technically two words)

Old 10-19-2006, 09:14 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MotoF150
The local Yamoto Dealer told me all the big 3 jap, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki ATV's are made in China by the same Co and in the same exact factory as the Yamoto is made.
If you believe what a Yamoto dealer tells ya...

Old 10-11-2007, 05:15 AM
Weekend Warrior

When you buy a China ATV, think "Risk vs. Reward", Risk=will it break, can you fix it, parts, and most important are they safe. Reward=Cost, Cost, Cost, and the fun you'll get from it. If you're going for air, don't go China ATV, If you're going on a big game hunting in the tundra, don't go China ATV, but if you want a bike that looks cool in the back of your Pick Up, one you can fire up and sport around the yard, herd cattle on your 5 acre farm, need an extra fuel efficient auto for emergency purposes, or your kid's bugging you to that point. Go JetMoto. www.Silverbackbikes.com got em for less than anyone, they are safe for kids, double disk brakes, they have reinforced suspensions,
you can actually adjust the shocks, they have the best commitment to quality and part availability, and they are 1/3rd the cost of Honda. Many mention about resale value of
TRX Honda, reality is this, if you're riding 1/month for 1 hour, put your savings in a savings acct. If you building a berm in your back yard, and got FOX stickers all over your truck, go Honda.

Old 10-11-2007, 01:28 PM
Weekend Warrior

I wouldnt buy anything from china unless you plan on taking a boat over there to purchase parts. I have two chinese quads that we were sold and we were told
"oh these are the same parts as on any honda atv"
bull@#$& !!
we cant find any parts for our now broked down two year old chinese piles of garbage.
I myself will purchase brand name atvs with years of reputation behind them.
no more ***** crap for me.

Old 10-11-2007, 06:18 PM
Weekend Warrior

*****....that's exactly what WWII vets said about Japan products. Say Not to Toyota and Datsun, Today they are the largets manufactures of trucks in the US, now Nissan. ***** bikes like Honda in 1967 started out as a Moped Looking Thing. 50cc and was their first motorcycle and it exploded from there. The China ***** Chunk Junk aka CCCJ is where Honda was in 1967. I guarentee that if you are alive in 2017 you will be riding the biggest baddest China Manufactured ATV, Motorcycle on the planet. OH and by the way they will be marketed under the name Honda, Yamaha Etc. as these companies are now forming partnerships with China as I am writing this Post. Ping Pong Shee. which means She Plays Ping Pong. Get rid of all the China Junk in your home and you'll be having a garage sell for 4 weekends in a row with junk up and down your sidewalk.

Old 10-12-2007, 10:17 AM
Weekend Warrior

sounds to me like quadrider is a salesman for silverback bikes?
any how i try to buy only american made materials for my home. yes there is some ***** **** in there too but nothing that pisses me off as bad as these quads we purchased. I am probably a little extreme on the whole chinese atv hate thing but when you dump 2200 per machine cash on the table and then they start having problems right away, and the person who sold them is gone and wont tell me where to go to get any parts or help. i get a little owley. he wont respond to e mails nor phone calls. we have searched the web for parts and no help there either. so maybe you can see where I am coming from on this ***** atv issue?
still gonna ride them till there aint nothin left then gonna buy a name brand atv. like HONDA, POLARIS, CAM AM.

DEVILCHASER.

Old 10-14-2007, 01:34 AM
Pro Rider

Could have bought a Polaris 250 Trailblazer for around $2K ... granted, it is not a Honda R, or an old school Quad Racer, but I bet it would run with it or by it, for a longer amount of time... I mean, there are deals out there...

Old 10-14-2007, 05:13 AM
Range Rover

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: JAH

I'm upgrading from an auto Jetmoto 150. need more speed and size. I've got my eye on two 250cc 5 speeds: BMS-250 and or the Viva ATV250apache baja raptor. What do u people think? Any suggestions on any other good quality China made clone's? thanx. JAH</end quote></div>

made in china huh. why buy? i know all quads are made in china but cmon. get one thats assembled here anyway