Buying an ATV Questions and suggestions about what to buy, financing, insurance, etc.

ProCycleUsa, good place to buy a quad??

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 11:26 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ProCycleUsa, good place to buy a quad??

From what I understand, all three of the Procycle locations are individually owned, and the one that got sued was the one in Columbia MO for advertising low prices, and then charging the title and destination fees or whatever,,, The one in Columbia has closed or changed names now from what I hear. I just went yesterday to Procycle in Springfield MO and their prices are for real, it was a perfectly smooth transaction, I called and said I was coming, and they were just finishing putting the maching together when I arrived, they beat everyone I called in price by at least $400, and some places by $1000. Im pleased with my dealings with them, and would buy from them again, if you go to the website, it says the coupon is only good for 5 days, so print it out right before you go.

Old 01-04-2007, 10:31 AM
Pro Rider
Has Been Around Here Quite Awhile!

See what happens when they had to pay out $200,000. It would straight in me up too!
It was the place in springfield where I bought mine from, and where I got my refund check from. I see now on there web site they plainly state the add on fees. I have found Unique power sports in Sulivan Mo. will meet our beat there price any day. I had my dealing with Procycle and so have a few of my friends and none of us will ever go back again. Next time your in Springfield look at the bumpers stickes on cars and you will see quite a few that say "PROCYCLE SUCKS"
Now why would the locals say that?

Old 01-04-2007, 12:11 PM
Trailblazer

I live in Springfield and I have never seen a "PROCYCLE SUCKS" bumper sticker.

Old 01-04-2007, 12:20 PM
Pro Rider

Look around. There bright florescent yellow and orange. I cant go through Springfield without seeing one or two. I'll take my digital camera next time.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-04-2007, 11:17 PM
Weekend Warrior

Wow! I wish I could have gotten Unique Powersports in Sullivan to match their price,, I talked a couple times with them and really liked the salesman, and it was close by, but he wouldnt even meet the price I was quoted by Hilkemeyers Honda in Freeburg. I called every dealer I could find listed in missouri, and other then Hilkemeyers, no one would come close. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience down there, I may have gotten lucky, but I am satisfied.

Old 05-10-2008, 10:22 PM

we have bought bikes from procycle sence 04 too 07 9 in all never had a prob with the price or people ..as long as we had the print out . off the net ... we tryed all the dealers in kc area none would even come close to PROCYCLES price. About 1200.00 a bike lower. we would buy ffrom tham again .. carl

Old 05-12-2008, 11:59 AM
Pro Rider

You want be buying anything from them again. Because their low life salesmanship techinques have cost them everything. Theres been semi's in there lot being loaded up with all there toys.http://www.biker-events.com/20...onda-and-yamaha-stock/

Old 05-12-2008, 11:34 PM

camokodiak450 why is itthat YOU paid 419.00 over the price you were told ??? My self I would not have bought from them , If they raised there price 419.00 n like I said our family bought 9 bikes with NO prbs. we took with us UNEXPIED ad , and got OUR bikes FOR that prices they showed on the net .....Sounds like SOME ONE FROM "UNIQUE POWER SPORTS " IN SULIVAN might benafit from this >>>

Old 05-14-2008, 12:02 PM
Pro Rider

See thats where I got suckered. I ordered a Yamaha kodiak 450 and had to put down $500 on my credit card. When I said no deal to all the added on charges then they said I wouldnt get back my $500 deposit. I'm not the only one, they pulled the same stuff on hundreds of people, thats why there not in bussiness anymore! I have bought several atv's from Unique powersports in Sullivan and got the out the door price over the phone and thats what I paid. I ddid let them know before hand that my name was on the Class action lawsuit against Procycle, maybe that helped.