Buying an ATV Questions and suggestions about what to buy, financing, insurance, etc.

quads from VBIKE.US

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 10:14 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default quads from VBIKE.US

WELL I have been looking at all theses so called china quads,I looked at new Yamahas,Honda ect. but I could not spend that much money on a toy plus I wanted one for me and one for mt daughter so after about two weeks and many hours on the net comparing these china quads I narrowed it down to two the SSR and VBIKES well I was still was not sure really wanted to see one touch and ride it well it turns out there is a guy who sales the SSR quad in my town so I went and looked took it for a spin I really liked what I seen he wanted 2350.00 for it so I came back home and looked at the Vbike quad again it was pretty much identical so I called Vbikes talked to a salesman named Tim very nice man he told me that they have been for 5 years they had all the parts and he could get them to usually in 24 hours well I ordered it on monday it was delivered to the local tucking company thurs. morning I went picked it up got home after a few hours of putting little things on making sure everything was good and tight I have a very nice quad runs very good shifts good the suspention is awesome.the only problem I found was that the fuse holder was very cheap so I went to the local auto parts store and up graded that for about 5 dollars then it would blow the fuse every time I turned the headlights on so I new it had short so I disconnected the headlight and it still did it so rather than going through the whole wiring harness testing I called Tim at VBIKES he said disconnect the tail light look at the connection he said the sometimes just push them together and the little pins bend and touch well I went back out to the garage and sure enough that was the problem me and my daughter took it out for a few hours yesterday she loves so I got a very nice sporty quad and did not have to take out a second on my house I paid a whopping 1200.00 for it well needless to say I am ordering another one this morning so we will have two so to all you out there that bash theses quads or maybe you have more money than brains and can afford 8000-10000.00 for a couple of quads don,t knock it til you try it I will post some pics after I get my next one together

Old 03-08-2008, 10:14 AM
Pro Rider

Hi leeterry, I have also purchased from Vbike. I am satisfied with both my 250 V4s and my 150. Vbike has treated me well and given me the support on these two ATVs.

I will do some high mountain riding this Summer, I'll get to see how they perform.

Old 03-08-2008, 12:12 PM
Trailblazer

I like my V4S I,m waiting for Tim to get his new ones in to order my red and black 250 for my daughter I also want to get a 300 thunder did you change the fuse connecter I put a blade fuse on mine I am also going to put a high quality fuel filters a new lines on them but for the money they are great quads

Old 03-08-2008, 01:34 PM
Weekend Warrior

I like my V4S too.

I had to change the fuse holder as well.

All and all, a great ATV for the $$.

Old 03-09-2008, 12:58 AM
Pro Rider

I did change the fuse holders on both my ATVs. The V4S has the highest quality made china engine in it. The engine is made by Lifan. I verified that it is a Lifan by looking at the heads of the engine case bolts, they are marked with Lifans trade mark LLL. Can't beat the price for what you get.