CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Anyone for Pizmo this Weekend?? May 1st and 2nd?

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2004, 01:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone for Pizmo this Weekend?? May 1st and 2nd?

Tony,

I'm not sure different numbers mean more accurate - last time I went to Dumont the weather report I looked at said it was going to be 86, well, it turned out to be 86. (Which is about the hottest I want Dumont to be whgen I go there.) The last two trips I made to Dumont this year the weather here was high 70s and Dumont was about 8 or more degrees hotter, I'm betting that since the weather report for where I live (and judging by the past couple of days) it's going to be and has been 90+ here, which in my book will net 100+ at Dumont (remember they call it death valley for a reason!) I hope you bring a lot of water & such, I think you are going to need it. Don't get killed from the heat out there this weekend, I'd like to see you guys at out the dunes sometime in the future.

Good luck & keep the A/C cranked!

Old 04-29-2004, 01:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

TONY, We will have to park @ the hill again so I can creep on the competition from inside the AC ridden trailer. Then if I see someone worth waisting some gas for I can sneak on over and run em, then come back and hide in the cold AC while my lady gives me a back massage and cooks for us. Hey BTW- should I bring Domna or Rose, Tony?. Let me know soon as possible, ill try to work something out for ya. Unless ya have a pig of your own.LOL

Old 04-29-2004, 02:26 PM
Pro Rider

Geeez Tony, with hookups like that...sounds like I need to get to be good freinds with Annihilater[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. Enjoy the warmth while you can, it was basically a blizard here today. We have had more snow this month than we did in february. The way this is going I might not get a try out on the quad till memorial grrrrrrrr.

Old 04-29-2004, 03:59 PM
Pro Rider

if the trailer is a rocking dont com a knocking..LOL

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

MArio dont get tony all in love now, my shotgun seat in the rhino might get taken, I still love that thing..

Have a good time, ill be putting back the raptor this weekend, let you know how it goes..