CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

TVI's 720 Piston

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2004, 08:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TVI's 720 Piston

Now im not the spokes man for tvi But i could have sworn i have clearly have heard gary say that they use the same piston. for several applications. Now i don't know about you guy's but i think we should hang Gary upside down until he begs for mercey and agree to give all the money back to any customer who is unsatisfied because they did not understand.And while where at it lets make him give all the money back to the people who ordered parts and decided they do't need them.And as long as where at it he might as well take back all the new quads he has sold where after a while they lose interest and want him to give back there money.Or to all the guys he has sold parts too that did not know what they were doing and destroyed good parts.While were at it i say we keep an eye on all engine builders who wish to supply the ds comunity.that way evertime a new builder pops up we can kick the crap out of the old guy's and run them out so the new guy can have his lion share for a while.Pi$$ on the guy's who have supported us for a few year now!!!! lets hang him!!!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

By the way my piston is 32 below deck [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] she must be slow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And hey entomber that was not directed at you i was just blowing off steam in general.And hopefully you will see my 760 some day and belive me you will not be ashamed of my low piston bike.

Old 05-04-2004, 08:34 PM
Range Rover
Default TVI's 720 Piston

Well put AZ Sand!!!!!!

Old 05-04-2004, 08:36 PM
Range Rover
Default TVI's 720 Piston

He has the correct piston in his engine,the edge of the piston tapers down the center is above deck height. This is the design for a 720 and the piston for the stroker is different. So all you Engine Experts go to your drawing boards and show us how smart you are and spend the money and become and EXPERT!!! PS do any of you EXPERTS know how many CC your combustion chamber is????

Old 05-04-2004, 09:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default TVI's 720 Piston

im going to have to agree with azsand. Its kinda funny how everyone was on the tvi bandwagon, but know that theres a new face in the market a few people want to speak out there *** and act like hes the only one thats done anything for the ds industry. Its kinda pathetic, its starting to sound like a yamaha forum around here.....................Entomber, ill be the first to say if gary sent u the wrong piston then he would be in the wrong, and im sure he would make it right with you.But first things first , u havent even tested the compression yet. If it were me i would of checked the compression before i came in here on the forums and started making ( false or true) statements about gary and tvi.......thats just my opinion....

Old 05-04-2004, 09:47 PM
Pro Rider
Default TVI's 720 Piston

I agree with AZSAND and thebigshow.

Entomber, from the number of questions you have asked when building up your motor, you should have just sent your motor to gary and have him built it for you. Turn around time would have been faster i bet and it would have been setup perfectly. No offense against you or anything but i remember atleast a dozen questions you asked while building your motor which made me think it probably would have been much easier on you if you just sent your motor to him.

I am lucky enough to live 20 miles from "the preacher" so i know where i will be going if i ever want to have my motor built. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2004, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default TVI's 720 Piston

I know this will sound a little funny coming from me but I think AZ has a point. Everyone here knows that I have had some issues with some of the DS builders out there but one thing I can say is that making statments on the forum about someone will get you nothing but trouble. There will always be someone out there to counter what you say. If a builder is doing people wrong it will catch up to them in the end. Your best bet is to try and resolve your problems directly with the builder first. If this does not work then I would post the topic on the forum without naming names, that way you will get an unbiased response. If the outcome is that you have been wronged (and you can prove it ) then you privately take them to court.

Old 05-04-2004, 10:25 PM
Pro Rider
Default TVI's 720 Piston

Originally posted by: Boomer84
He has the correct piston in his engine,the edge of the piston tapers down the center is above deck height. This is the design for a 720 and the piston for the stroker is different. So all you Engine Experts go to your drawing boards and show us how smart you are and spend the money and become and EXPERT!!! PS do any of you EXPERTS know how many CC your combustion chamber is????

54cc

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-05-2004, 02:59 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default TVI's 720 Piston

i never said i wasn't happy with the 720, it runs neck and neck with parkers pami 760 for that i'm pretty happy, i always planned the nitrous, i don't believe you can sleep on these machines they change every year. only problem i ever had with my 720 is i bought a used race head from gary pami style, came from sandbomber, didn't seal up right, gary replaced it, with one of his, put it together in his trailer at ds days haven't touched it since. i just like to share that i'm happy withthe results. i haven't wanted to say anything about entombers mech ability but the broke cam was his fault the head nuts were his fault after i pméd him and told him to go get a 17 snap-on , the list goes on, there was pm's about cylinder welds he got the up grade thought it was a problem. well seems like a great guy just needs to read the manual a little more. i've always been happy with the 720, parkers 760 and a guys raptor give me any trouble at our local riding area then with the nitrous i get closer to the monster banshees.

Old 05-05-2004, 06:04 AM
Pro Rider
It's official, I've been duning for over 30 years.
Default TVI's 720 Piston

I think he misunderstood not happy with not content, Tried the 35HP nitrous shot yet?

Old 05-05-2004, 06:10 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default TVI's 720 Piston

no 25 is plenty for now, it is kind of hard last time i rode due to the sand was wet and dry. when traction was there the front went to the sky.

Quick Reply: TVI's 720 Piston