CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

TVI's 720 Piston

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2004, 12:40 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TVI's 720 Piston

LMFAO!! Having a bad day AZ????

I to this day I would still do business with gary, I have enjoyed much time spent talking to him and I know Punishers kit ran WELLLL. The kit still to get though IMHO if you want it all is the Pami kits. Tried and true and proven by many.

Old 05-06-2004, 12:41 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default TVI's 720 Piston

I dont think anyone should be upset w/ Entomber either. BUT, Has Gary made an attempt to make bussiness right, It kinda sounds like he "worked with you" a bit. I have had a "race head" done by Gary and his Drag racer mech, and it was given high rankings by the preacher who inspected it with a fine tooth comb and magnifying glass LOOKING for flaws to tell ya the truth. I had Preach assemble everything though and add where he thought needed ( I dont know what he did exactly ) My mech said that he knew Garys mech and the guy had a good rep, so it looks like it comes down to assembly and compression. Gary has admited to me that no builder is perfect . (exept for preacher)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I agree, every builder runs into some bad luck here or there, but REALLY no "one" is perfect. It just makes it easier to hear when someone admits their wrong and fixes it.

Punisher, dont come on here and dogg any mechanics unless you have been robbed like samcoe did me ( if he sent me a motor back I would be shocked),Punisher, you just may be an upcomming builder yourself, and if you build our project ds 770 and it blows up I wont call you and chew your AZZ out you while you sit @ your ranch in Wyoming and cant get to the motor to fix it in time. I just dont want to see any builders get slammed when there could be a alternate way of dealing with the issue. Give the builder a chance to fix it if they have done wrong if you can, if they clown you then annihilate them.

I just hope everyone has a good running bike= 90% of building power is the TUNING!!. Of course after the motor is assembled right.. IMO

Old 05-06-2004, 12:41 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default TVI's 720 Piston

Joe Joe Joe you've done all the reasearch and you know jack !!!!! And the honda fourm imformative and understanding yea right get your fake AZZ back over there you moron.Go back where you came from and tell your buddy to do his own reasearch because your lost !!!!!!!!
This is just the crap I was talking about!!! personal attacks!!! how mature, some people have good input others just start trouble!

Old 05-06-2004, 12:52 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default TVI's 720 Piston

Joe Joe JOE Excuse me i thought calling my friends "DICKS" meant everthing gose. !!!! Gee wheez i hope i did not hurt your feeling[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 05-06-2004, 12:53 AM
Pro Rider
Default TVI's 720 Piston

Originally posted by: joe1l
Joe Joe Joe you've done all the reasearch and you know jack !!!!! And the honda fourm imformative and understanding yea right get your fake AZZ back over there you moron.Go back where you came from and tell your buddy to do his own reasearch because your lost !!!!!!!!
This is just the crap I was talking about!!! personal attacks!!! how mature, some people have good input others just start trouble!
joe, maybe azsand jumped you a little, but you've been on here for five minutes and you claim to know what you're talking about. have you ever dealt with tvi or any of the ds builders personally? if not, you really have no basis for your statement

Old 05-06-2004, 12:55 AM
Pro Rider
Default TVI's 720 Piston

Boys,,,,,,,,,,GET A ROPE!!

Old 05-06-2004, 12:56 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default TVI's 720 Piston

I KNEW THAT ERIC[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] "YEA RIGHT" But i definetly know it now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-06-2004, 01:06 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default TVI's 720 Piston

I'm no expert on the DS by any means, like I said i'm just researching, but I came across this post where entomber is looking for help, and it seems that all he is getting in return from some people is grief!! I happend to notice he is a fellow NJ native, so I figure I throw a couple lines. I firmly believe that engine builders should stand behind their motors, and when they don't , it just plain old sucks!!! i have not dealt with any DS engine builders to date but have dealt many other engine builders, so I know what good support is, and this does not look like good customer support is given. What i think is wrong, is that people are jumpin on entomber for trying to some problems resolved.

Old 05-06-2004, 01:19 AM
Pro Rider
Default TVI's 720 Piston

Hey MRHP,

Good to see you on here.

How does one test the compression of the motor? If was told correctly, too high of octane hampers performance. Is it true guys? I have heard people swear that higher octane gas gives you more boost. I actually heard this from the Bombardier dealer I got my DS from. I have ALSO been told that higher octane gas is ONLY for high compression motors to compesate detonation, that's all.

So If I'm spending $5.00 a gallon on 100 octane fuel and need to travel 1hr away to get it, how can I be sure I even need it?

I guess I can find out the hard way.. drain the tank and run 87 octane... if I hear knocking (which I also understand is HARD on the motor) then I need to up the octane chart.

Old 05-06-2004, 01:36 AM
Pro Rider

Quick Reply: TVI's 720 Piston