CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

back from a good ride.

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2004, 11:56 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default back from a good ride.

well went and really rode the nitrous 720, i know why jeff would have a six pack of bottles now after numours runs it's just not the same with out the stuff. i know banshees still rule for all out drag speed but, it might not be much longer until the fourstrokes start to challenge for the top. need less to say there was only a 450 yamaha that ran with the 720 i was actually very shocked about that. the best part of the weekend was the raptor with the street bike engine in it, don't know what engine, since he came in from nowhere, the good news was he quit at half hill and never came back, i think that must have hurt to loose to a bus. it was a pretty raptor though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i do want to add i took a raptor with me for a friend to ride this weekend, and that reverse thing was a bunch of crap, if it got stuck it was done anyways good thing she was cute for as much as i had to help getting that thing un stuck. well have to say i'm very pleased with the nitrous. the gearing needs to be much taller i was having trouble with the front starting in third. going to try some tall ones at this point. is there a gearing cal, around anymore?

Old 06-01-2004, 12:16 AM
Pro Rider

Sounds like you had a good time. I made one and put it on my brothers Sand Dune Video page. Just scroll down a bit. It covers a few diff quads too. Some of us own more than one brand.http://www.ljsoftware.com/Videos/Videos.htm

Old 06-01-2004, 01:31 AM
Pro Rider
It's official, I've been duning for over 30 years.

Sandman, where did you ride? I rode in Florence Sat. You better keep spare tanks of NOS around cause I just keep getting faster. I ran against some surprisingly fast YFZs and rode Sand45s new Predator. Also saw some kind of a blown v8 sand car but never caught a good look because that thing was so dang fast.!

Old 06-01-2004, 01:53 AM
Trailblazer

Hi! Eaglecollector
Nice to meet two more members from this forum. Was short though we didn't get there till about 8:00 pm Saturday and didn't see you Sunday, but was still fun draging comp hill with you guys. Without you guys there Sunday morning my DS was looking fast, felt good not looking at your tail light or that raptor's tail light.
I was the black stage II DS.

Old 06-01-2004, 10:06 AM
Pro Rider

DsguyBomb, it was great to meet you as well. You have one nice fast satge 2 there. We watched you run the hill a couple times before we linned up. After seeing you put the hurt on few others we decided to give it go. My brother says he thinks he saw you Sunday morning on one of our final rides but wasn't sure. We only hit the hill a couple short times on Sunday. The rest we hit the dunes.
See ya next time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]