CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Bad News....BigWaynes 760 Stolen.......

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2004, 07:56 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad News....BigWaynes 760 Stolen.......

This **** happens everyday, but not to friends or people you know. This whole ordeal has really opened my eyes to issues that I've not paid enough attention to lately. BigWaynester and Dude got hammered hard by the pathetic scum festering in our failing society, we all want to help myself included.

We must all take serious note of this, and do everything we can in the future to help prevent future thievery. And when those efforts fail we need to do everything we can to bring those bastards to justice. I do not consider Police assistance as described by Wayne's experience to be a means to Justice.

In light of all this I have reactivated my On-Star system in my Chevy, purchased the "Club" steering wheel lock from Wal-Mart for $36 for those shady overnight motel stays, bought a cut proof stainless steel lock system for the tow hitch draw bar and trailer tongue latch, renewed my expired handgun carry permit, bought the nastiest Hydro-shock bullets Federal makes for the 9mm, and I'm gonna order a 44 cal. stainless steel black powder revolver for the out of state hauls where I can get into more trouble with the 9mm than it may be worth. All this added to the usual cable lock on the quad.

And don't start jabbing at me talking about the law on guns, self defense, etc, I know what's up and what's legal and what's not and that don't change a thing, if we're not part of the solution we're part of the problem and since the cops in Tulsa aren't helping anything they're part of the problem but the solution is simple - the gene pool needs weeded.

Old 09-18-2004, 08:01 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

the solution is simple - the gene pool needs weeded.
and who will weed it if not us? Nobody. You want it gone, YOU gotta get rid of it.
Join the NRA, they'll help your lawer representation in a trial if bleeding hearts decide to have issues with vigilante justice.

Old 09-18-2004, 11:50 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Hightower
the solution is simple - the gene pool needs weeded.
and who will weed it if not us? Nobody. You want it gone, YOU gotta get rid of it.
Join the NRA, they'll help your lawer representation in a trial if bleeding hearts decide to have issues with vigilante justice.

Old 09-18-2004, 12:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Good idea, it's time to pick up the shovel, toss out some of those old rusty garden tools (hoes) and start shoveling because it's getting deep & the weeds are getting rampant.

Old 09-18-2004, 01:34 PM
Pro Rider

ok, here is the deal. I was able to talk wayne in to giving me his email address. it was no easy task. he would never ask for anybody here to help him out. neither would I. I just know that if this happened to me. it would take me years to recover finacially. so if you want to help a fellow ds rider out a little or lot. here you go wayneww3@attbi.com if you have a paypal account you just click on "make a payment" type in waynes email address and amount. done deal

I think I will re-think my own security and insurance as well. I like hightowers Ideas.

Old 09-18-2004, 02:49 PM
Pro Rider

WOW! I just read all four pages of this and can't believe it! Right in front of you. To think that the cops would just let such a hot lead go is sad.
I am really sorry this happened. I hope you can get through the pain of being ripped off. In the old days, people were hanged for stealing a mans horse.
But it is a kinder... and gentler nation. We have laws that protect those poor thieving bastards. The "Do-Gooders" have messed this country up.

Old 09-18-2004, 03:33 PM
amd
Pro Rider

Hightower I am with you on the guns, and I agree 150% to what you are saying......

Old 09-18-2004, 05:40 PM
Pro Rider

i would send sum money, but im only 16, NO MONEY!! but man that kinna **** pisses me off. sum 1 tried to steal mt crappy blaster the other day outta my garage, i heard them open the door and i ran out there with my louisville slugger and chased them bastards off. well man i hope they catch them little bitches. good luck. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-18-2004, 07:45 PM
Pro Rider

did your friend have theft auto insurence on his vehicle? in oklahoma ( i dont know about indiana) any trailer pulled behind a vehicle with full coverage gets the same coverage( theft and collition)as the vehicle...might be somthing to check into to...

Old 09-18-2004, 11:15 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: thebigshow
did your friend have theft auto insurence on his vehicle? in oklahoma ( i dont know about indiana) any trailer pulled behind a vehicle with full coverage gets the same coverage( theft and collition)as the vehicle...might be somthing to check into to...
He thought he did, but later found out he didn't..
He had most of his gear under the hard cover, they did not even mess with that, but they took all the change out of the ashtray.