CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

who is mr hp???????

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2004, 04:55 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default who is mr hp???????

I would agree with duneme #'s are different depending on dyno's.And i did see a stock ds dyno right at 44 hp in pudcaha?? ky but i have yet to see one break 34-36 here in arizona. In stock form if that helps to put it into perspective [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] but at this point i feel there are only three major ds players and MrHp is one of them and yes he is a great guy too!!!

Old 09-26-2004, 05:11 AM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: AZSAND
in pudcaha?? ky
Are you sure you have the right town because I thought pudcaha in the valley was flooded when Kentucky dam was built.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-26-2004, 05:17 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] i don't know i flew somewhere in ky and watched a ds dyno out of the box then flew home it was colder then HeII and i won lots of money gambl'in on a river boat. it was a good weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I also met some great people[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-26-2004, 05:54 AM
Pro Rider

i thought that in the past they had numbers like 38 and 39 on that same dyno with stock ds's.if i remember right. they were kinda suprised to see the 44hp on a stock machine. it was thought that maybe bomb was dialing things in better. I think they have there own dyno now. I wonder what there numbers are on that one? at least they would not get stuck flipping the bill like they did in padukah. hey duneme. your off the hook since I just stirred the pot.

Old 09-26-2004, 12:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

"at least they would not get stuck flipping the bill like they did in padukah. hey duneme. your off the hook since I just stirred the pot.[/quote]" what the hell dose this mean??? do you feel i should have paid there dyno bill since i went and watched????? because if i had got any parts threw the airport and tested anything of mine i surely would have.Well i don't like where that went but i need to get out in the shop were are working on kieths sand car today so ill see your pot stirring and raise you !!!! YOU CAN KIZZ MY AZZ with your bad self.

And that would be profesional pot stirring

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-27-2004, 01:24 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Funny, I was just thinking. . . It's been a while since AZSand really got in it with anyone. . . maybe he's going soft on us [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Glad I'm off the hook [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-27-2004, 01:33 AM
Pro Rider

"at least they would not get stuck flipping the bill like they did in padukah. hey duneme. your off the hook since I just stirred the pot.
" what the hell dose this mean??? do you feel i should have paid there dyno bill since i went and watched????? because if i had got any parts threw the airport and tested anything of mine i surely would have.Well i don't like where that went but i need to get out in the shop were are working on kieths sand car today so ill see your pot stirring and raise you !!!! YOU CAN KIZZ MY AZZ with your bad self.

And that would be profesional pot stirring

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][/quote]
call.
you got all that from , "at least they wouldnt get stuck flipping the bill"?
I dont' owe you a explanation of what i write. +, you probably got a big scary AZZ. however, I am in a great mood. just got back from a wonderful day of riding on the oregon dunes. winchester bay, in case you were wondering. so, I will ask you this. how in the hell would I know what you paid or did not pay for? and why would I care?

Old 09-27-2004, 01:36 AM
Pro Rider

I would agree with duneme #'s are different depending on dyno's.And i did see a stock ds dyno right at 44 hp in pudcaha?? ky but i have yet to see one break 34-36 here in arizona. In stock form if that helps to put it into perspective [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] but at this point i feel there are only three major ds players and MrHp is one of them and yes he is a great guy too!!!
AZSAND are the 34-36 HP# in the west coast from a '04 stock/new DS?

Old 09-27-2004, 04:54 AM
Pro Rider

I am going to jump in here and add my worthless info. I have dyno tested a lot of DS’s and I have spoken to lots of other tuners about their findings. Stock standard, a DS makes 36 to 38 HP. Nothing more! There is virtually no difference in HP between the older and new 04, 05 DS's. I have tested them all. I have also tested Baja X’s so I have covered the whole range

Then I have tested, DS's with K&N, Jet kits, Ron Wood pipe and even others with Yoshi, pro circuit and other pipes and they all make around 40 to 42HP after the mods. 44HP from a stocker is not possible on any of the dynos I use.

The dynos, (Yes I have access to a couple) all show the 40 to 42HP after the mods. "My" dynos also agree with other dynos on the web like the one CT racing uses. They claim 38 before and 41 HP after the mods. Another web site that agrees with this 40 to 42HP output is HMF. They also claim around 40HP after a pipe and exhaust.

I agree with Duneme. Dyno numbers should only be used to see improvement and not try and compare it to another persons dyno. Look at before and after the mods, not the claimed end result. Different dynos will give different output readings.

If they claim 44 HP from a stocker and 52HP after the mods, then it means you will get an 8HP increase. Only look at the 8HP extra and nothing more.

Old 09-27-2004, 10:23 AM
Pro Rider - Oldham Racing
BUILDS THE FASTEST DS's ON THE PLANET!

Want a hot DS, or maybe one of the fastest DS's on the planet? This is the man to contact!

Freez,

What kind of tires were you using on all your dyno sessions.