CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

ATV Forum Rats

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2004, 10:26 AM
Pro Rider
My Bomb Busa is done now and WOW what a rush this thing is scary fast. I love it
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATV Forum Rats

I love the forums I am a mechanic but I have learned alot from other people on the forums. The problem is that I have a big mouth and I let my stepbrother and my nephew and his friend Andrew know about the ATV Connection forum. Well here lies the problem Andrew just baught a new bomber X and started installing the same parts that I have on mine and even came over when I was not home and checked out what I had done to my bike and was picking my sons brain to get info but all we would tell them was we did a little bit of this and a little bit of that. So what they did was get on the forum and read every post that I have done and they found out every mod that I have done to my bike.
I am just glad that they are a bunch of overfed rednecks that don't know how to ride a quad so they will never beat me :0)
Love ya guys Travis.

Old 11-12-2004, 10:30 AM
Pro Rider
Default ATV Forum Rats

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-12-2004, 01:08 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default ATV Forum Rats

over fed rednecks huh?!!! i'll remember that as we're eating my dads biscuts and gravy at the dunes. we actually went to your house to find out what you did about the vent hose that goes by the head pipe. andrews new ron woods exuast was burning a hole in two places. by the way yours is still touching in one. i wouldn't have looked in to it until your sons made it such a big deal that you were going to smoke us. thats when i noticed some suspicous hoses on your carb and intake and i was thinking nitrous, but that was just the dial a jet. thats when you son said dont worry you cant see it from the outside, and i replied i'll just read about it on atvconnection. you should have seen the look on his face. now it may come to you as a suprise but yes even rednecks have computers these days. don't feel to bad though, as you know andrews not exactly the racing type. you should start worring about me and my raptor. lets just say we've been doing a little bit of this a little bit of that.

Old 11-12-2004, 02:04 PM
Pro Rider
My Bomb Busa is done now and WOW what a rush this thing is scary fast. I love it
Default ATV Forum Rats

Good reply ! See ya at the hill. Or maybe after I am at the top and turning around.

Old 11-12-2004, 06:27 PM
Pro Rider
Default ATV Forum Rats

LOL...yep thats how it starts. Is it a drag race of quads? Or is it a race to see who can spend the most money without the other one knowing it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
The aftermarket folks love ya know matter what breed ya are. Yep even the rednecks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-12-2004, 07:18 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default ATV Forum Rats

Travis,

everything is cool man you can blame it all on your two sons.... ha ha we didn't even have the intentions to find out what you had done untill they started bragging. Erics right Im not the racing type but we can throw trent or ty on mine and they can race you to see what happens. you know that those '04s are nice but the '05s are faster!!!!! Oh and by the way I was posting on the BB a while ago. I think even before you started to. talk to ya later
Andrew

Old 11-12-2004, 08:20 PM
Pro Rider
Default ATV Forum Rats

Originally posted by: Eaglecollector
LOL...yep thats how it starts. Is it a drag race of quads? Or is it a race to see who can spend the most money without the other one knowing it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
The aftermarket folks love ya know matter what breed ya are. Yep even the rednecks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
and I swear Larry that I have not done one thing on my 450 ..... and I can't explain why I'm suddenly faster than you ???? it must be that pump gas I'm using [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-12-2004, 11:40 PM
Pro Rider
Default ATV Forum Rats

LOL...I think is cause you run more or less air in your tires[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]