CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"What this site is all about"

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2005, 10:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "What this site is all about"

Hey thats nothing I once asked JMAC650 a jetting question and he came over to my house and jetted my bike, and brought the jets with him.....I have met some of the nicest helpful people on this site, it is a great sport to be involved in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-11-2005, 11:07 PM
Pro Rider

I have met some of the coolest peeps to ride with from this site. Its almost a band of DS brothers when we get together. It like a hollywood movie...almost. Ok enough of the emotional crap.

Old 03-11-2005, 11:54 PM
Pro Rider

same here love the sight ever since my buddy showed it to me i am hooked.... i have defimetly learned alot about quads from this place.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-12-2005, 05:41 PM
Pro Rider

I'm not sure where i found this site but my cable modem was down for a few days last week and I was going nuts without my daily fix of atvconnection, there is so much information in the past posts lol the first time i was on this site i stayed up for two days reading about the ds650 and the raptor,the better half liked that lol. I had an chance to purchase either one and thanks to this site i bought the ds and I love it, there is so many people to thank for helping me like 222, eaglecollector, majoreicho, hightower, bigwaynester, oldmanracing, bombsaint and so many others i have forgotten. My cousin was gonna buy a raptor and i showed him this site and now he is gonna get a ds just form reading the bomb forum and the yamaha forum ( good choice) If it wasnt for all you guys on here I would never have tried pulling my motor and putting in a high compression piston my hats off to everyone on here thanks to who ever started this site, one question though how do i become a supporting member? will they take paypal?

Old 03-12-2005, 11:29 PM
sam
Pro Rider

I agree with all as well
as you all can see my log on date is pretty old, It seems that Ive been on this site every day since. Its usually the first site that I log on to when I get on. Ive found priceless advice on here from all. all on here are great!

Old 03-13-2005, 12:18 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: jackass650 my hats off to everyone on here thanks to who ever started this site, one question though how do i become a supporting member? will they take paypal?
dbeck started ATVConnection.com and has done an outstanding job with it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

As far as becoming a supporting member, click here supporting member

paypal is acceptable[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] just drop dbeck an email @ moderators@atvconnection.com. That way, he can check the paypal account[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-13-2005, 03:07 AM
Pro Rider

every mod, fix, spec I have done to my ds has basically came from info and advise I got from here. I run into alot of ds riders on the dunes. if they have not been on this site, they usually dont seem to know as much about the ds. you can build a ds from the ground up with the acumulative knowlege on this site. I check it every day just to make sure I dont miss something good. thanks dbeck.

Old 03-13-2005, 10:10 AM
Pro Rider

I owe a lot to this site and everybody on it. I wouldn't have attempted to restore my zilla if it wasn't for the help and detailed explinations you can get here. Everyone is great and you can be sure to find info on almost any quad and any part of a quad. Also I agree people who ride quads or dirtbikes have great time for each other, anyone breaks down there is sure to be someone there to help you out. Before I came on here (a year ago next month) I knew absloutely nothing about atv's, now I know a hell of a lot.

(Thats my emotional episode for today)

Old 03-13-2005, 11:08 PM
Range Rover

I agree, this is a great forum.