CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

MRHP..how did your bike beat the...

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2006, 09:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MRHP..how did your bike beat the...

It is incredible how far things have come in such a short period of time! Were they running nitromethane in the alky or were they running nitropropane? Only been running NOS for about a year now on DS's.............amazing.

I want to know the truth about what is up with Boss Noss. I saw on the forum that Glenn was having trouble with his system and heard from a credible source that he was only able to run a 10hp shot![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I need a NOS system and I was about to try Boss Noss as were a few others I have been chatting with.................I look forward to a report.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I can't wait to see how much progress is made by next year!

Old 04-09-2006, 11:47 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Only running nos for one year? I dont think so. I have been running it alot longer than that, and heck some of these folks have ran it since 2001 in there ds's.
Nut, I ran alot of nitrous threw the Boondockers setup, with no major issues at all.

Old 04-10-2006, 12:00 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I meant that it sounded like HPR has only been running NOS for about a year.

Thanks for the tip on boondocker.

Old 04-10-2006, 12:16 AM
Pro Rider

Ah my bad.

Old 04-10-2006, 12:20 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ron, BOSS and I need to talk!!!! Cost me a lot of $$$$$$$$$$ this weekend as a drag racer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I will keep you guys posted )^%&^%&%&!!!!!!!!

Old 04-10-2006, 12:52 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Ron, BOSS and I need to talk!!!! Cost me a lot of $$$$$$$$$$ this weekend as a drag racer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I will keep you guys posted )^%&^%&%&!!!!!!!!
Should have been 2 DS's in the sub 4 seconds, Sandbomber only needed a 20 in lieu of a 10 shot!!!!

Old 08-15-2006, 08:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

OK all I want is my 840 to put out around 95hp and a 30 hp shot of go juice[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Get all of it to the ground with a lock up and override. With stock frame set up properly it should run 3.99s all day long + sum[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Life will be real good!!!!! Its comming soon

I just had to go dig this up so we can all bring back that vision. 3.99 on an OEM chassis. Yippee! Im pulling for ya big man. Just as long as your pulling for me to break into the 4.0's on a 650 stock bore. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-15-2006, 08:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I feel it will happen, the stock frame will get a little more attention with a couple more pretty parts soon. My main goal will be 4sws first tho.

Old 08-15-2006, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
OK all I want is my 840 to put out around 95hp and a 30 hp shot of go juice[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Get all of it to the ground with a lock up and override. With stock frame set up properly it should run 3.99s all day long + sum[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Life will be real good!!!!! Its comming soon

I just had to go dig this up so we can all bring back that vision. 3.99 on an OEM chassis. Yippee! Im pulling for ya big man. Just as long as your pulling for me to break into the 4.0's on a 650 stock bore. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Choose, I dont think you can call it a 650 stock bore anymore. Either try a _ _ _ stock bore. Or a Stock bore stroker, er a drag framed stroker. Er a strokin stock bore spidey bike............. hey I like the last one. Does that work?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-16-2006, 07:59 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 650VIPER
Originally posted by: choosetolose04

Choose, I dont think you can call it a 650 stock bore anymore. Either try a _ _ _ stock bore. Or a Stock bore stroker, er a drag framed stroker. Er a strokin stock bore spidey bike............. hey I like the last one. Does that work?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

The next motor that will be dropped into the spiderbike will be a stock bore 650 with a 30-35shot....stay tuned for the next round of E.T.'s [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: MRHP..how did your bike beat the...