CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Sand Mountain - Memorial Day

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2005, 03:15 PM
Pro Rider
You can take all the "shootouts" and put them in one bucket and you won't have beans.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sand Mountain - Memorial Day

I'll be there and my son is bringing his new Cheetah Cub Banshee. The place out to be shaking pretty good as there is some kind of Banshee thing going on. We are going to leave Thursday.

Old 05-22-2005, 03:02 AM
Range Rover

Sure you weren't drunk? The last time I remembered seeing you, you were falling down drunk, you and a few of the guys were doing a WWF wrestling match and then passed out in your truck. So was the UFO encounter before, during or after all this happened? LOL

Old 05-22-2005, 04:59 AM
Pro Rider

it musta been when he was puking leaning against the side of his truck, LOL.

Old 05-22-2005, 09:56 AM
Pro Rider

LOL! Too Funny man!

Old 05-22-2005, 10:24 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: StillRacinA250r
Sure you weren't drunk? The last time I remembered seeing you, you were falling down drunk, you and a few of the guys were doing a WWF wrestling match and then passed out in your truck. So was the UFO encounter before, during or after all this happened? LOL

Originally posted by: jetsnow
it musta been when he was puking leaning against the side of his truck, LOL.

Ok, lets just clear the air a little on this ... There is no such thing as "Passing out" past 10pm at night. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] . You all were doing the WWF when I reached in my pocket to get the keys to my truck to sleep in the cab. Then I remember, (that's right - I DO remember) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] some puck a$$ taking my keys away - So, I slept in the back of my truck - (pretty darn comfortable too!) - who'd ever think a rubber bed mat on a steel truck bed would feel like sleeping on big ole pile of feathers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. I do remember Shawn running like a scared little boy when I asked him to help me lock up my quads - for a college boy, I'm surprised he doesn't know what a little whisky is - Jack Daniels it was. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] When I woke up at 6AM (and as fresh as a daisy I might add) for my usual morning ride, where were you sorry a$$es? Passed out! LOL - He11 I went for a ride, drove back to the motel for some breakfast and met ET on the way. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] So, college boy, when you are ready to test your metel with me, just look for the Ford F-250 towing all the other poor chevy's out of the sand. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] .

There, that ought to stir some things up ...

Marky

Old 05-23-2005, 02:32 PM
Pro Rider
Has been here a long time!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm going to try to make it up Thursday or Friday with my new DS. Who's brewing up the apple pie???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2005, 03:30 PM
Pro Rider

I'll bring the Everclear, Cloves and and Cinnamon Sticks if someone wants to bring the apple juice and all the other stuff - I dont have a stove to cook it in.

Old 05-23-2005, 08:47 PM
Pro Rider

We will be there on our maiden voyage with the new TH. Got 4,6 year olds with a 50 to watch over. Wondering where I should stop to get water on the way up?

Old 05-24-2005, 02:35 AM
Range Rover

The Chevron station in Fallon will let you fill up with water if you buy fuel. It will be on the right side in the middle of town, on the main drag.

Old 05-24-2005, 06:57 AM
Pro Rider

Im making my plans to come back again this year. Missed last year. Hope to see alot of familiar faces and some new ones too!

The Bear

Quick Reply: Sand Mountain - Memorial Day