CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

How to handle litter bugs

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2005, 12:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to handle litter bugs

I probably should keep this to myself, but...........Oh well.

A few years ago as I was leaving Glamis, I stopped at the store for some ice. A Dumb A$$ backed into my 5th wheel with his motorhome. No serious damage, he broke my tail light lense. I asked him for $5.00 for a new lense and he told me to FO. He left just ahead of me, and as I followed hime east, he stopped and threw out some 1/4 to 1/2 full trash bags right by the turtle fence area. This is where I stated laughing............As I passed him I started thinking.........What an A$$!!!!! So when I got to the check point (border patroll) I told them what he was driving and that it looked like he was tossing out suspecious bags or something very odd, and that he may have a few extra people in the the enclosed trailer.

hour and a half later my friend called me and said he was almost to Blythe. Then he went on to say that there was an RV pulled over at the check point with a man and woman in cuffs standing next to two CHiP's cars and three border patrol guys sifting thru some plastic trash bags. I would guess that they at least got a littering ticket.

But I still think.............did they learn anything?

I know...........I know.............Some of my friends say I was wrong, maybe I was, but it felt good at the time!

Old 07-29-2005, 06:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to handle litter bugs

Originally posted by: hinglbyds
I probably should keep this to myself, but...........Oh well.

A few years ago as I was leaving Glamis, I stopped at the store for some ice. A Dumb A$$ backed into my 5th wheel with his motorhome. No serious damage, he broke my tail light lense. I asked him for $5.00 for a new lense and he told me to FO. He left just ahead of me, and as I followed hime east, he stopped and threw out some 1/4 to 1/2 full trash bags right by the turtle fence area. This is where I stated laughing............As I passed him I started thinking.........What an A$$!!!!! So when I got to the check point (border patroll) I told them what he was driving and that it looked like he was tossing out suspecious bags or something very odd, and that he may have a few extra people in the the enclosed trailer.

hour and a half later my friend called me and said he was almost to Blythe. Then he went on to say that there was an RV pulled over at the check point with a man and woman in cuffs standing next to two CHiP's cars and three border patrol guys sifting thru some plastic trash bags. I would guess that they at least got a littering ticket.

But I still think.............did they learn anything?

I know...........I know.............Some of my friends say I was wrong, maybe I was, but it felt good at the time!

Thats great,I think that is hilarios.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]