CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

What's The Best ATV Magazine?

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2005, 11:21 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's The Best ATV Magazine?

We don't have much in the way of ATV Magazines where I live so I thought about getting them online. Which are the best for sport bikes like ours?

Old 08-26-2005, 11:38 AM
Pro Rider

dirt wheels
atv sport
there is a new one out called QUAD, the first issue came out last month and it looks promising.
atv action
Dirt wheel is a good one but they tend to lean more towards yamaha annd hondas, but their lettters section is great.

Old 08-26-2005, 11:41 AM
Pro Rider

If you could only get one which would it be?

Old 08-26-2005, 11:44 AM
Pro Rider

Probably Dirt Wheels, but the first issue of QUAD really looked good. But who knows if it will be out very long, being brand new and all. I, myself really enjoy reading Dirt Wheels. My wife hates it, because i wear it out while waiting for the next issue.

Old 08-26-2005, 11:53 AM
Pro Rider

I like ATV Sport magazine the most myself. There is also ATV Rider. QUAD magazine's first issue was good for a new mag. I'm not a big fan of ATV Action or Dirt Wheels mags.

Old 08-26-2005, 10:04 PM
Pro Rider

Dirtwheels i think is my fav also the new mag QUAD is also nice

Old 08-26-2005, 10:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Dirt Wheels & 4 Wheel ATV Action are both published within a couple of miles of my house here in Valencia, but I dislike their biased publications so much that I wont be buying them until I see some more fairness. I know you can't bite the hand that feeds, but they should be a little less biased towards their big spenders. (Honda & Yamaha)

Old 08-26-2005, 10:31 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackHawk
Dirt Wheels & 4 Wheel ATV Action are both published within a couple of miles of my house here in Valencia, but I dislike their biased publications so much that I wont be buying them until I see some more fairness. I know you can't bite the hand that feeds, but they should be a little less biased towards their big spenders. (Honda & Yamaha)

I agree!

Old 08-26-2005, 10:37 PM
Pro Rider

i think dirtwheels suck.half ,if not more than half of the mag is all ads.plus one month they tell you one thing then 2 months later its different .think dirtwheels is a joke.i think the best atv mag is the new Quad mag.those guys write transworld mx mag and they have good articles in that mag no b.s in it.and from what i have seen of the first quad mag it looks like their not going to be sellouts like dirtwheels is.

Old 08-26-2005, 11:20 PM
Pro Rider

I agree with blackbird, They should change the name from magazine to cataloge. I know they got to make money but 3/4 of the rags are ads. Somtimes I think the write ups are cleverly designed ads. Beside you rarely see anything about the DS except when they want to compare some other big bore bike. I get what I need here on the forum.

Quick Reply: What's The Best ATV Magazine?