CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Cool new product for duners - what do you think?

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2005, 02:33 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cool new product for duners - what do you think?

So I was reading another post, which had a link to a web site, which had a banner ad, and so I clicked on the ad and this is the procut they are advertising. It looks & sounds cool, the only down side is the cost - not exactly cheap in my book. That being said, it should last & I don't think it'll get destroyed too easy. At least it would be good for duning on those windy days, you know when the sand blasts you and it feels a bit like small razors poking you.

clicky here

Looks neat, don't know that I'll rush out and buy one this year, but maybe someone else with more 'expendable cash' will go give it a sample.

Old 11-15-2005, 05:43 AM
Pro Rider

It might help when its windy! I know I get sand blasted sometimes. But, it kinda looks like a Darth Vader mask. I've always been a minimalist with this type of thing. But, some might go for it.

Old 11-15-2005, 10:46 AM
Pro Rider

I like, gotta have one.

Old 11-15-2005, 02:08 PM
Pro Rider

yea i would say that those are pretty sweeeeeeeet. no sand out here though. i guess i cant find a reason to buy one. oh well. really cool though.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2005, 02:29 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Well, since us DS riders are so UGLY, like our rides, this would cover up quite a bit of that! Maybe then Muddy Vein wouldn't be so offended by us.
I will check my local Marine Corps exchange and see what they go for there, if they have them. May be able to save those who want them quite a bit. Like I say, if they have them.
I'll follow up...

Old 11-15-2005, 02:51 PM
Pro Rider

Nice! Only problem.........won't fit under a helmet! Don't you guys wear one! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2005, 02:56 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Yes we wear helmets! Did you check out the So Close series? I think these may fit under a helmet. If they have them on hand I will try one on with helmet and report on the fit and price. Marines wear helmets too so it has to be a form fitting mask.

Old 11-15-2005, 03:02 PM
Pro Rider

Wow, the DS crew even sends in the Marines first on the new products [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. Keep us informed.

Old 11-15-2005, 03:11 PM
Pro Rider

This comes to mind when I looked at that....................... Big deep voice "Marky Im your father" Marky " Your not my father!" Use the NOS Marky.
sorry couldnt help, Star wars fan

Old 11-15-2005, 05:48 PM
Pro Rider
It's official, I've been duning for over 30 years.

I saw an ad for those and didn't think much about them until I took my new rail to the dunes last weekend and spent the whole time spitting sand. If they are going to make them so ugly why not go with fierce animal faces or something like Predator (the movie, not the quad). Maybe even bug faces ora crazed clown!
Scatterbrain, my 6 year old bought a Darth Vader costume on sale after Halloween and has worn it every minute he can for the last two weeks. I know the power of the dark side!

Quick Reply: Cool new product for duners - what do you think?