CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2006, 10:57 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

I don't understand the animosity towards the TVI bike. I heard the video, obviously there were issues. Apparently there were issues with Hard1's bike due to bad fuel. I didn't read anyone bashing his bike. I ride my bike as hard as anyone and I'm the first to admit that there 've been times when its run like crap for no apparent reason. Once it was the sleeve on the front of the carb came loose, who'd have thought. Another time the chock was stuck on, the whole cable moved instead of just the insides. These happened because they were mechnical things NOT because they were TVI. Lets congradulate Glen for what he's accomplished and wish the others better luck next year. John

Old 01-18-2006, 10:57 PM
Pro Rider

hey ron, yeah man give me a holla when u come down, maybe we can talk country joe into giving us a tour of some of the best DFW riding areas....he's a HPR supporter also, i used to argue with him as well..lol...somewhere down the line of arguing with him, the arguing decreased and my possetion of HPR parts increased..lol..go figure.....

Old 01-18-2006, 11:04 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: crazypainter
I don't understand the animosity towards the TVI bike. I heard the video, obviously there were issues. Apparently there were issues with Hard1's bike due to bad fuel. I didn't read anyone bashing his bike. I ride my bike as hard as anyone and I'm the first to admit that there 've been times when its run like crap for no apparent reason. Once it was the sleeve on the front of the carb came loose, who'd have thought. Another time the chock was stuck on, the whole cable moved instead of just the insides. These happened because they were mechnical things NOT because they were TVI. Lets congradulate Glen for what he's accomplished and wish the others better luck next year. John
i AGREE!!!! we shouldnt be bickering...we should be celebrating!!! a DS WON KOTH!!!! WOOO HOOO!!! Sandbomber congrats brutha, u are trully a ds community icon....U did a GREAT job repeseniting the DS community!!!!

Old 01-18-2006, 11:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

THANKS my DS brothers!!!! It was not me!!! it was all the help from my friends and the food my ole lady mixes to bribe the guys to help me LOL

Old 01-18-2006, 11:41 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: hotsaw
Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
I would like to know why the rules DONT let the bikes from the open chassis,and unlimited classes run in KING OF THE HILL
The rules seem to have helped the winner of KOTH Im shure your DS is VERY fast But is it fast enuff to beat the open chassis and unlimited class atv's I think the FASTEST atv on the hill should be KOTH
Drag racing is to prove WHO"S WHO IN THE ZOO and they didnt let all the animals run
WHY

hotsaw/boat
The concept of FSW has always been OEM motor & OEM frame atv's. This goes for FSW1-FSW5 & will for FSW6. Now they have changed the classes & rules over the 5 years to bettter the event but OEM is the main focus. In the last two year they have added non OEM classes that are a side show to the main event. You have to be OEM to run for the KOTH trophy. Tim knew this before he showed up with his turbo busa. Tim did what he set out to do & that was to set a new speed record with the turbo busa. Congrats to Tim on the 106MPH pass. Sandbomber won the KOTH trophy with his OEM frame/motor HPR-DS800. Congrats to Sandbomber & HPR on the big win. I heard Tim is happy that sandbomber won the KOTH trophy. I also here that Tim will be trying to set a new 300' sand drag record in April @ Planet Sand '06. Sandbomber might be trailering his bikes along with Tim's turbo busa to Planet Sand. I can't wait to see Sandbomber's & Tim's bikes in April.

Now if you were at the event like you said, then you know who makes the rules for this event. That person is not on this web site so I would suggest you take that up with them. All I have seen you do is wine about it on here & not to those (the other web site) that have control of the rules.

BTW how did your Raptor & TRX450 on NOS do @ FSW?
By the way its a yfz on nos and it didnt do worth a **** not even fast enuff to run with these guys And the raptor was at FSW and you will just have to find out which one it was You guys are taking this the wrong way.Sandbombers bike is BADAZZ ok! But Tims bike is BADAZZ and I personaly think the title KOTH should go to the fastest bike that ran the hill Because in all rights the fastest bike is the KOTH just the facts

And sorry to stop the arguing but what is all this care bear crap ITS JUST WRONG

hotsaw sorry to hear about the YFZ results but tell us how your raptor did! I don't want to guess, I would rather give you props than guessing. It's not easy winning or placing in any class @ FSW.

I think everyone has given Tim big props for what he has done with his turbo busa & the MPH's that he laid down. That thing is just sick & no one can take that away from him. That thing is in a class of it's own badazz. It's just that FSW is to show case the OEM builders like yours & mine. Without this event being OEM based then it would take away from the builders that make up 99% of the quads running the hills and or tracks.

Old 01-18-2006, 11:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hotsaz!!!! Tim has become a friend of mine and I talk to him every day!!! WE ARE NOT IN HIS LEAGUE AT ALL!!!!! Roger the owner has at least a 100k in that bike and Tim has 2mny hours to be able to count in the bike. Those 2 guys dont need King of the hill cuz they are King of the quad world with that monster!!!

Old 01-18-2006, 11:56 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: aceisback
I would just like to say thanks to Country Joe for the class answer. The same points I was trying to make but after being slammed for being from the Dirty South, and humping my sisiter, and living in a trailer, and having a low IQ. etc I may have veered from my point a bit. Bomber told me you were a class act, a great guy, I guess Glenn can judge character like he can a race horse. Not that hotsauce is going to agree with you but you laid it out nice and easy.

Looks like everyone is a little riled up over the weekend. I met damn near every one of you guys that were there and thought we all had a great time at the hill and around the camp fire, oh yeah, and around the bike at 2 in the morning. Didn't see any of this hate and discontent there, why now? Especially between Scott and AZ, I must have missed something along the way. Guess I'll stay out of that one since I've got my own defense to do, dirty little sister humper that I am!

I tell ya, there's some big ol boys here in the DS camp. Kinda like Rodney King said, We need to all be gettin' along.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] aceisback that is a big compliment coming from sandbomber & you. I'm not sure what to say except Thanks!

Old 01-18-2006, 11:57 PM
Trailblazer

http://www.ridingarizona.com/forum/t...TOPIC_ID=18146

about half way down the page you can see what HARD1's bike was doing to the "competition" this was after the fuel KING supplied was dumped from the bike and Jeffs fuel was added back in.

Old 01-19-2006, 12:16 AM
Trailblazer

hotsaw sorry to hear about the YFZ results but tell us how your raptor did! I don't want to guess, I would rather give you props than guessing. It's not easy winning or placing in any class @ FSW.

I think everyone has given Tim big props for what he has done with his turbo busa & the MPH's that he laid down. That thing is just sick & no one can take that away from him. That thing is in a class of it's own badazz. It's just that FSW is to show case the OEM builders like yours & mine. Without this event being OEM based then it would take away from the builders that make up 99% of the quads running the hills and or tracks.[/quote]

Thanks for simpathy about the YFZ but your a bad liar HAHA I never said I owned the raptor or piloted the raptor I just stated that a VERY fast raptor would be ther I will not say who it was because I dont want anybody to judge him on the way you feel about me(because he is a VERY standup guy) I know that most of you guys dont like me But someday you guys will figure out who I am and Im shure some of us will be friends and some of you will still hate me and thats ok

Old 01-19-2006, 12:50 AM
Pro Rider

I think everyone has given Tim big props for what he has done with his turbo busa & the MPH's that he laid down. That thing is just sick & no one can take that away from him. That thing is in a class of it's own badazz. It's just that FSW is to show case the OEM builders like yours & mine. Without this event being OEM based then it would take away from the builders that make up 99% of the quads running the hills and or tracks.
Thanks for simpathy about the YFZ but your a bad liar HAHA I never said I owned the raptor or piloted the raptor I just stated that a VERY fast raptor would be ther I will not say who it was because I dont want anybody to judge him on the way you feel about me(because he is a VERY standup guy) I know that most of you guys dont like me But someday you guys will figure out who I am and Im shure some of us will be friends and some of you will still hate me and thats ok[/quote]

hotsaw/boat here is your reply to the HP to weight ratio in the other post.

You guys got me I was only looking for info on the DS's for FSW and thanks to a PM I got i have some real good ideas who has what I will say you guys are getting some real good #'s Its going to a tuff one this year but just keep an eye out for a a FAST Raptor and a fast honda 450 with the bottle No hard feelings because I do know some of you guys first hand And hope we can race together and have fun
Thanks Dave

Who is the bad liar? Congrats to Sandbomber again on being KOTH!

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!