CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2006, 01:57 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

Originally posted by: DSexpress
In such a great place at such a great time, what in the world would possess a bunch of fellow DS owners to disown one of their own? This just has really moved me after reading through all the replies of how well everyone "seemed" to get along. Hmm, maybe there is more to this story....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
MORE to the story LMAO ya can say that again!!!!!

Old 01-28-2006, 01:58 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I can tell already, you have the customer service down already Bomber....LOL!
I could write a book LOL

Old 01-28-2006, 12:52 PM
Pro Rider

hey bomber your not giving dsexpress my discount are you? sure lot of buddy buddy going on there. IM not bashing anyone on here its a matter of what everyone has said in the hpr using pami cylinders. i dont care who uses what im like everyone else now i want to go to that next level. hey i saw bombers bike shoot straight to the top of the hill. and thats what its about. i dont care if bomber won the title on a trail 90, i was just happy to see him win. you have to talk to a person one on one to realy get to know them when you have a 100 guys around its hard to get that read. all im saying is if i have to put my john deere motor in my bomb to woop you guys congratulate me with open arms and except it as a bombardier won the race not a john deere. im looking for someone to build a big nasty motor and stand by it. everyone is wanting totake it to the next level. well here is your chance. i beg one of you to build me a monster that i can afford and that will stay running. both my 730 run strong but i dont think there the future right now. since im the black sheep of the family its gonna take me a little longer for this next one. 13000 for a motor 5 or 6 for chassis paint and extras maybe im biting off more than this farmer can chew, especialy when i dont do this for compitition. i enjoy doing it for the times that we do get to spend together sharing each others ideas. so dont take this as im blasting anyone i would like to see a noname person just come out and shock the world [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] like my new john deere 6300 motor with 4 turbos on it with the 4wd so when my bomb goes up the hill i can drag the scraper so you all can have a smoothe place to drag

Old 01-28-2006, 04:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

2Big2Fast,

I think until Sandbomber BUILT himself a name he would have qualified as a 'no namer' so I think that is pretty close. If you or I had the extra multi thousands of dollars laying around, I'm sure we could be right there with him. The speed game is all about money.

Now if you want to make it interesting, start having competitions based on how much aftermarket money is invested. It would be impossible to do, but that would be the most telling competition ever. If we ever had a competition that tool durability / reliability into account, then I say my bolt on DSs would do damn well. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2006, 05:01 PM
Pro Rider

its not about having multi thousands laying around, its a matter of how you spend and what you enjoy. i have multi thousands in my bikes, but thats what i decided to spend my money on, i dont have kids or anything so i can afford a little bit now and then. i think bomber is king of the hill from the experiences he has gone threw. you guys from la need to put some jackets on and get to pismo during the winter i am busy from july 1 threw the end of october

Old 01-28-2006, 06:14 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Hmm, well since they have so many folks in here who are so loyal to their builders maybe we can talk Klug Racing, HPR, TVI and a few others to come out and join us. Hmm, just a thought. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Im not brand loyal just FAST loyal!! Im in the process of building another fast DS soon for a future lucky customer so show me cuz Im watching
Bomber, Very strong statement coming from a guy of your caliber. You have my respect.
Bomber you have DSexpress lipstick on your butt do you need a tissue

Old 01-28-2006, 06:15 PM
Weekend Warrior

I can tell already, you have the customer service down already Bomber....LOL!
I just threw up a little bit in my mouth...

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2006, 06:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

tastin the swallowed load twice.

Old 01-28-2006, 06:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

LOL Thanks

Old 01-28-2006, 06:44 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Originally posted by: Hightower
tastin the swallowed load twice.
Oh DAMN![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Talk about getting Punk'd. I almost spewed Dr Pepper all of the desk. That's some funny **** Hightower

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!