CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2006, 04:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

Frist DSNUTHUGGER i did not buy the monorail and the picture i painted of the monorail/turbo is it went away not smoking and ran 20 times the passes of any other big bore ds (And i did put that in the wrong thread but oh well.. Thats what i setut to do though any one oh knows me. knows i can and wil break the back of a poorly built engine but the 800 survived me and made a few moor passes moday !!!!

PS: If your buudie dave has not the ability to back his coustomers as your saying he has turned his back on gary then i wouldn't buy anything with his name on it i require the people i do buiness with have integrity[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] the monorail is cool
and definatly has posability's but one must consider who he dose buiness with [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-18-2006, 05:11 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: hotsaw
I would like to know why the rules DONT let the bikes from the open chassis,and unlimited classes run in KING OF THE HILL
The rules seem to have helped the winner of KOTH Im shure your DS is VERY fast But is it fast enuff to beat the open chassis and unlimited class atv's I think the FASTEST atv on the hill should be KOTH
Drag racing is to prove WHO"S WHO IN THE ZOO and they didnt let all the animals run
WHY

hotsaw/boat
The concept of FSW has always been OEM motor & OEM frame atv's. This goes for FSW1-FSW5 & will for FSW6. Now they have changed the classes & rules over the 5 years to bettter the event but OEM is the main focus. In the last two year they have added non OEM classes that are a side show to the main event. You have to be OEM to run for the KOTH trophy. Tim knew this before he showed up with his turbo busa. Tim did what he set out to do & that was to set a new speed record with the turbo busa. Congrats to Tim on the 106MPH pass. Sandbomber won the KOTH trophy with his OEM frame/motor HPR-DS800. Congrats to Sandbomber & HPR on the big win. I heard Tim is happy that sandbomber won the KOTH trophy. I also here that Tim will be trying to set a new 300' sand drag record in April @ Planet Sand '06. Sandbomber might be trailering his bikes along with Tim's turbo busa to Planet Sand. I can't wait to see Sandbomber's & Tim's bikes in April.

Now if you were at the event like you said, then you know who makes the rules for this event. That person is not on this web site so I would suggest you take that up with them. All I have seen you do is wine about it on here & not to those (the other web site) that have control of the rules.

BTW how did your Raptor & TRX450 on NOS do @ FSW?

Old 01-18-2006, 05:23 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
I would like to know why the rules DONT let the bikes from the open chassis,and unlimited classes run in KING OF THE HILL
The rules seem to have helped the winner of KOTH Im shure your DS is VERY fast But is it fast enuff to beat the open chassis and unlimited class atv's I think the FASTEST atv on the hill should be KOTH
Drag racing is to prove WHO"S WHO IN THE ZOO and they didnt let all the animals run
WHY

hotsaw/boat
The concept of FSW has always been OEM motor & OEM frame atv's. This goes for FSW1-FSW5 & will for FSW6. Now they have changed the classes & rules over the 5 years to bettter the event but OEM is the main focus. In the last two year they have added non OEM classes that are a side show to the main event. You have to be OEM to run for the KOTH trophy. Tim knew this before he showed up with his turbo busa. Tim did what he set out to do & that was to set a new speed record with the turbo busa. Congrats to Tim on the 106MPH pass. Sandbomber won the KOTH trophy with his OEM frame/motor HPR-DS800. Congrats to Sandbomber & HPR on the big win. I heard Tim is happy that sandbomber won the KOTH trophy. I also here that Tim will be trying to set a new 300' sand drag record in April @ Planet Sand '06. Sandbomber might be trailering his bikes along with Tim's turbo busa to Planet Sand. I can't wait to see Sandbomber's & Tim's bikes in April.

Now if you were at the event like you said, then you know who makes the rules for this event. That person is not on this web site so I would suggest you take that up with them. All I have seen you do is wine about it on here & not to those (the other web site) that have control of the rules.

Come on Joe the times could just well be.....um too embarrassing to type lol.
Boat wouldn't even respond to it in the power to weight ratio thread he started awhile back. Thats why he stayed out of the foreground in the pics.

Old 01-18-2006, 05:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

AZ,

No disrespect intended in this post or in previous posts but, since you say you don't own it, why are you so protective of it? What is your interest in the TVI Turbo bike?

Also, what concerns did you have with this bike that would cause your goal for the weekend to be seeing if the bike can hold up? Most guys went to win races. You could flog the hell out of that bike anywhere, anytime and prove its durability. Why ship the bike all the way to 4SW's, a major competition that will bring lots of attention, to only do something as reutine as testing for durability? TVI builds race motors, right? Why not go there to win races and prove durability at the same time?

Regarding Dave Moore, everyone knows Dave is an awsome frame builder, you can't change that. You have recent posts praising his duner/race frame. I won't speak for Dave regarding his relationship with gary. There are two sides to that story.

Ron

BTW, are you catagorically saying you did not buy the TVI Monorail?

Old 01-18-2006, 06:29 PM
Pro Rider

For some reason when I was making a comment about the TVI bike that you don't even own, you come back and make it a personal attack on me....hmmm. I guess I too would be upset if I bought a "hot" new toy but didn't walk away with even one trophy. How much more testing does the monorail need? It failed at Dunefest, DS days and now MLK glamis races. Seems to me it has had plenty of time to prove itself. If it were me, I would not enter it in any more races until I got it running just right.

As far as you not knowing who I am, you should open your eyes and realizes who you are talking to next time. On Sunday when you and I were talking, I asked you how the monorail was running, you told me that Gary does not just build race motors, he builds race quads. I just smiled.

Old 01-18-2006, 06:51 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-18-2006, 07:15 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

That thing (the TVI Engine not the frame) was a DOG!
Pretty funny watching the rider bracing for launch only to have it sputter and bog its way up the hill.
Good job HPR!

Old 01-18-2006, 07:43 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
WHY

hotsaw/boat

By the way its a yfz on nos and it didnt do worth a **** not even fast enuff to run with these guys And the raptor was at FSW and you will just have to find out which one it was You guys are taking this the wrong way.Sandbombers bike is BADAZZ ok! But Tims bike is BADAZZ and I personaly think the title KOTH should go to the fastest bike that ran the hill Because in all rights the fastest bike is the KOTH just the facts

And sorry to stop the arguing but what is all this care bear crap ITS JUST WRONG

Old 01-18-2006, 08:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Please fill me in on some missing details from this year's FSW...

1) What MPH were some of the fastest bikes running in the upper classes?

2) Why didn't HARD1 or Bomber win 1st or 2nd in the big bore modified class or big bore builders class or big bore open class or open chassis class?

3) What happened to the raptors in the big bore power adder class? Were there any? No KMS 727 turbo/EFI raptor? No NOS raptor? No sparks raptor?

4) Were there any 450's or raptors that ran NOS or turbo?

5) Who was 2nd in the big bore power adder class?

6) Why didn't HARD1 run in the big bore power adder class?

7) Who ran in the open chassis class?

8) Who ran in the KOTH race?

9) Is there more video? I have not seen a lot of the upper classes!

I read something about 63mph from bomber w/o NOS. Sparks was running 68mph years ago. I guess I'm puzzled.

Thanks!

Scooby

Old 01-18-2006, 08:54 PM
Pro Rider

Scooby, even though I was there I can't answer all your questions. Its hard to keep track of all the classes let alone who is running in what class.

Regarding Hard1 quad, the fuel he ran in the builders class was not the fuel he was tuned for or planning on running (the race organizers ran out of the supplied fuel). This made his quad run like crap.

Once he got his normal fuel for the other classes, he had a problem with the carbs popping off the intakes. With no time to fix it properly they were out of the races. His quad was not setup with any power adders, so I doubt he wouldn't enter it in the power adders class.

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!