CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2006, 02:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

LMAO! Heat!?! What heat?! You haven't provided any foundation that supports your position. All you have done is say juvenile things like,

"Any ways you little nut huggers get a life back off and pick on someone your own size i belive glamis online has a kids section!!!!"

Thats not heat. My 5 year old neice just turns away or starts talking about something on her level if you ask her a question that is too hard. That seems to be what is happening here. We ask reasonable questions, you shoot back with this blather without even attempting to answer the question.

If you don't know, say so. If it is none of our business, you can say that to. I would respect that.

Based on what I've seen from you on this forum and the threatening PM's you've sent me, I don't see how I could possibly respect you, much less fear you.

"Snugglemynutz"???, Unbelievable! What bothers me as much as anything is there are a lot of forum members out there that aren't bothered by a 40+ year old that still thinks and talks and interacts like that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2006, 02:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

ACE!!!! Thanks brutha[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2006, 07:05 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks for the reply. I knew Id get one. Well with that many class guys sticking up for you you are probably an okay dude. Im sure we will meet up some day and I guess we will see then

Old 01-19-2006, 09:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Hmmmmmm.... Hotsaw, hotsause.... It must be a 06 yfz. I have it narrowed down to 2 people.. But I just still cant figure out who you are...LOL So now your a Yfzer?? What do you have done with it? Are you going to be at Dumont for pres day? I will be there with some new stuff I need a benchark.

Old 01-19-2006, 09:50 PM
Pro Rider

careful..... I sense that there is a Ninja on the prowel.

Old 01-19-2006, 10:13 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Hmmmmmm.... Hotsaw, hotsause.... It must be a 06 yfz. I have it narrowed down to 2 people.. But I just still cant figure out who you are...LOL So now your a Yfzer?? What do you have done with it? Are you going to be at Dumont for pres day? I will be there with some new stuff I need a benchark.
Actualy its time to be honest its a 05 yfz and it has a 41 fcr,wr crank,ct pipe,hotcams,vortex cdi,plus 4 swing arm,and a blue bottle (the piston killer) And off the bottle its not fast and on the bottle it needs a tow back to camp I have blown this motor up racing one of you guys on this site that rides a DS Mario, the way my pig runs it would be more like a skid mark! Im thinking of getting a DS in the near future they seem to last longer with mods done to them And hi Glen,Big Mike,Steve,Scott,Hap,and Mario

Old 01-19-2006, 11:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Cmon saw, You dont have a yfz... You wouldnt run a ct pipe and hot cams if your a sparky lover if you did have a yfz. No one that I know has a problem with you so you should be able to talk shop in here on this world champion breeding forum ..LOL... If you get a DS we can help you. Heck Ive been through so many motors I know some serious ways to pull ponies out of these pigs, And with ondunes being available we ALL will have an ARRAY of drag parts to choose from. Didnt you just sell a bike recently? I may be wrong. Mine should be down to 360 lb right now. With a 100 lb jockey I might mopp up some big bores. Pismo should be fuuun!!

BIG- I need to get to your shop here pretty soon. Let me know when your ready.

Old 01-19-2006, 11:37 PM
Trailblazer

I still have a video of you drag racing some punk kids and you would let them get out of the hole first and then you would just spank them HAHAHA

Old 01-19-2006, 11:44 PM
Trailblazer

If I realy was a sparky lover dont you think I would have been hanging with them They dont have time for somebody like me Actualy the only guys with hospitality at FSW are the DS boys!!!! Good food,Good drink,and Good friends

Old 01-20-2006, 01:39 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

You need to pilot my bike since I cant ride. If you can make it to Dumont I will have a light and powerfull bike that will be fun .. Thanks for nice words about the ds community. When we get a crew together and have some drinks it can get pretty comical. The ninja ds will be hunting big bores soon at Dumont. Im calling out all big bores to dumont, Specially them raptors!! Banshee hill!!

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!