CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2006, 12:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

i would like to thank you all for opening my eyes to what racing is all about. i guess i just dont belong in the sport . it should not matter who built whos motor or hes is a hpr guy or he is a tvi guy . i know theres alot of bad blood between alot of you guys but everyone says what a close family we all are but when it comes down to it its a whole lot talking about one another behind each others back. when the yellow turbo bike started all that smoke and no one wanted to help him thats what pretty much did it in for me. the final icing on the cake was when the snickering and laughing started about it. i guess i have i different view of what family is supoosed to be like and im sorry to those that i wasted there time. thanks to all again for opening my eyes to the real world of racing with all that said i keep tripping over 3 bombs in my garage that need to go[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2006, 12:51 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Dude, you're not serious are you? Everybody has the cousin or two that they prefer not to hang around but would help out in a minute because they are family. Seems to be what is happening here.
My son was on Dan's bike when the turbo blew and when he came back down the hill and the turbo builders could care less I too was shocked. Great onsite customer service.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Everybody will hug and make up in due time, but if you're serious about selling then we need to talk.

Old 01-20-2006, 12:59 PM
Pro Rider

I think you will always have some type of that going on when people want to win soooo bad and are spending that kind of money. I really hate to see you go big guy youve always been very nice and straight up with me. I dont really know about the specific things you are referring to but I to get caught up in the mud slinging sometimes. I think the rush of lining up and the people I meet keeps me coming back. Sometimes I think why but then I always seem to get the fever again to line em up and dump the clutch. Good luck in whatever decision you make and god bless. Thanks Tim

Old 01-20-2006, 01:04 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Yuh have to reconsider 2big, you and a few other guys are why I finally Joined this forum. But I can honestly appreciate what you saying. It was a big reason I left Power Sled Racing Org. years back. My flack vest had more holes in the back of it then the front. I was single back then and all I could reply was If I wanted to hear someone Biatch and complain all the time I'll get a wife. Keep in mind there are way more ppl who are like you and not like the peeps who rubbed you the wrong way, Its what seperates the men from the boys. I for one hope you really reconsider and I will hunt you down and slap you if yuh sell your rides. =[

Old 01-20-2006, 01:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

2BIG2BFAST- I got there late Sat Night and went over to help Glenn, Where were you camped? I wish we would have found you Sat. Night or at least the next morning. If you were at the hill I didnt catch up with you because I had to cut the day very short due some unforseen circumstances.. I asked about you and someone told me you had to leave early too. I wish we could have met up.

I didnt hear about the snickering and stuff. That guy with the yellow turbo was a nice guy I still would like to thank him for the help he gave us. I wish you could have met up with us. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED BRO???? I was looking forward to meeting up, Looks like you and I both had bad luck... I hope you reconsider man.. Something must have pissed you off, whats going on?

Old 01-20-2006, 03:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I am curious who wouldn't help with the turbo? Was it KMS or a dealer? Also, who was snickering? Was it competition or bystanders or who?

I don't know you yet 2big but I do know that if the decent guys get out of the business, you know what will be left.

Ron

Old 01-20-2006, 03:24 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
I am curious who wouldn't help with the turbo? Was it KMS or a dealer? Also, who was snickering? Was it competition or bystanders or who?

I don't know you yet 2big but I do know that if the decent guys get out of the business, you know what will be left.

Ron
I would have to agree with DSnut on this one. There is a lot more good blood here then the bad, but if the good blood leaves then all we have are the trouble makers that belong else where. Seeing as I was not there I can only say so much. Racing for trophy's and money, and prestige can just bring out the absolute worst in people.....Sad thing. I myself am just a duner that loves to have a good time. I don't care who built your bike, or who's parts you used. My family and I have our own companies, and just because you did not buy from us don't make no difference. It is about getting what you want, and having fun!!! Let's Ride

Old 01-20-2006, 03:57 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Originally posted by: DSNUT

Ron

I'm curious also as to who was having a laugh? If it was the compitetion, Oh Well. Dan wasn't there to race, just to support the Pigs and have a good time duning. If it was DS folks then that just sucks azz.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I don't think it was though as all I saw was us helping one another out.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

As for the other question, he was quite peeved as it was KMS and he had spent a chunk of money on the system and they wouldn't give him the time of day. Kind of swayed my opinion on their customer service. Hell, they were right there...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2006, 04:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Poor customer service is one of the few downsides to a robust economy. In good times, many businesses feel like they can afford to offer poor customer service because there is no shortage of customers. Extremely short sighted.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2006, 04:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ace and I welcomed Dan in with open arms and I know the other guys also gave him a wealth of information! I think it was a big family gathering at least that is the way I felt.

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!