CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2006, 04:25 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Poor customer service is one of the few downsides to a robust economy. In good times, many businesses feel like they can afford to offer poor customer service because there is no shortage of customers. Extremely short sighted.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

True, but that doesn't excuse the fact that you have a reputation to uphold, and IMO that was not done in this case. Seriously, he was there, his bike was there, they were there, watching the Pigs Fly just like the rest of us. A few minutes, recommendations, and suggestions would have gone a long long way. Again, JMHO.

Old 01-20-2006, 04:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I agree with you completely! That is what I meant to say with my post. It is stupid and shortsighted to offer poor customer service in any economy..............

Old 01-20-2006, 04:28 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

proves what they say: It takes years to build a good reputation and less than 10 seconds to ruin it.

Old 01-20-2006, 05:38 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

While I have not bought anything from Kelley, I have seen this man at work, while he's suppose to be playing with his family. I dont know the circumstances with what went on there, but would guess there is some underlying cause to make Kelley act as if he did.

Did the gent on the bike do as Kelley asked on setup, or was he just flogging the he!! out of it. This man can only do so much, and if people dont do as told, is it him that should be ashamed. I dont know if that is what happened, just giving thoughts on the kind of service I have seen Kelley give. Heck I seen the man install a turbo at three in the morning to make a gent happy a couple years ago, um if that isnt customer service what is? The product can only do so much, its up to the owner to make it right, Kelly can only do so much!

Old 01-20-2006, 06:24 PM
Pro Rider

My 2 cents ....

We are all a family for sure. You bet there is sibling rivalry! And brother, I have seen plenty in my day! But, there isn’t anybody that I can’t sit down and have at least a few good moments with (sometimes it may take a beer or two), but I will try until I find that moment. It’s normal to be competitive, especially when there is a competition going on.

You get me out on a pleasure ride and I see an accident that involves my competition (don’t know who that will be next) you bet I’m there with the expertise, help, gas, or even a tow rope.

It wasn’t just two days ago Jed and I were talking about this. It’s funny how things change for a guy. Now, I’m faced with guys that were my competition, who now are my customers. It’s time to bury the hatchet. I made that call yesterday, and I was treated very well. I don’t know if it’s the business that sometimes gets in the way, or something else. All I can say is, you guys that are not in the business, keep the family going. And to those guys that are in the business, try and walk the line without getting bitten by alligators on the right, and lions on the left.

Old 01-20-2006, 07:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Amen Brotha!! Glad you worked it out!

2Big, its all good man. We dont always get along. Everyone can get a little heated in the moment, but it dont make ya a bad man.

Heck I have raced a few bikes that I thought were going to eat my lunch, then didnt. I too have said afterwards wtf, they should have used the other guy!

Old 01-20-2006, 07:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

ODP,

There was some insight in that post. I think I understand the politics of builders a little better now.

Thanks,

Ron[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2006, 11:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: 1BigDSRider
FlyCowboy, not to get off subject, but that care bear is tripping me out.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Originally posted by: DSNUT
I agree. I am having a little trouble concentrating myself.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
The Care Bears are a group of adorable, furry friends each with a special caring mission. They help teach people how to care. Every Care Bear wears a bright-colored tummy picture that tells the world who they are and what is their special area of caring. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

In their cloud-land home, called Care-a-lot, the Care Bears help each other learn to care. Sometimes they magically bring a child with a special caring concern to Care-a-lot so that they can better teach them some of the finer points of being a caring person. Sometimes, too, the Care Bears have to speed down to Earth to help with some crisis in caring. Wherever the Care Bears go, and whatever the Care Bears do, in their soft, fuzzy, and funny way, they share their special gift of caring with everyone they meet. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
You and the rest of the care bear gang need to get off that stuff quickly!! Not sure what it is but it is addictive, to say the least(just look at how many of you there are).

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-21-2006, 02:50 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: thebigshow
hey ron, yeah man give me a holla when u come down, maybe we can talk country joe into giving us a tour of some of the best DFW riding areas....he's a HPR supporter also, i used to argue with him as well..lol...somewhere down the line of arguing with him, the arguing decreased and my possetion of HPR parts increased..lol..go figure.....

Rocky just let me know when & I'll try to get something lined up. Yes Rocky & me used to have our arguments (nothing personal) in the past until a wise forum member stated that we were the same person except that we wore different builders tee shirts. That stuck with me understanding we are just loyal to our builders & it wasn't personal. Things changed after that & (to me) we built a friendship after that. We have PMed each other about different things. I have offered him my drag pipe to use until he gets one. My drag pipe is not for sale but anytime he wants to use it, it's his to use. I would hang out with Rocky anytime and or stand up for him anytime.

Remember that talking about builders is like talking politics or religion which we are all loyal to & will fight to the end for our beliefs. The bomb forum is a family, we don't have to agree on everything but should respect each other.

Rocky you have a PM.

Old 01-21-2006, 10:30 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
Originally posted by: thebigshow
hey ron, yeah man give me a holla when u come down, maybe we can talk country joe into giving us a tour of some of the best DFW riding areas....he's a HPR supporter also, i used to argue with him as well..lol...somewhere down the line of arguing with him, the arguing decreased and my possetion of HPR parts increased..lol..go figure.....

Rocky just let me know when & I'll try to get something lined up. Yes Rocky & me used to have our arguments (nothing personal) in the past until a wise forum member stated that we were the same person except that we wore different builders tee shirts. That stuck with me understanding we are just loyal to our builders & it wasn't personal. Things changed after that & (to me) we built a friendship after that. We have PMed each other about different things. I have offered him my drag pipe to use until he gets one. My drag pipe is not for sale but anytime he wants to use it, it's his to use. I would hang out with Rocky anytime and or stand up for him anytime.

Remember that talking about builders is like talking politics or religion which we are all loyal to & will fight to the end for our beliefs. The bomb forum is a family, we don't have to agree on everything but should respect each other.

Rocky you have a PM.

Joe, your in a class above the rest brotha...the other day i looked back at some of are post (me trying to lead u in the right direction..lol) pretty funny now looking back...i have never heard it put any better, builder talk is JUST like talking politics or religion, people get flared up quickly,but in the end we are all on in the same family...GREAT POST JOE!!!!

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!