CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2006, 11:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

Simply amazing, Win even though your not running your best. Says something for the motor itself!!

Old 01-17-2006, 01:02 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

That thing had bailing wire, electrical tape, and bubble gum holding it together and still administered a whipping. Lots of hours and liquor went into getting the pig up the hill. All I can say is there are going to be someawesome shootouts between the Sandbomber and Hard1.
Just returned from "another site" and boy is there some hurt feelings going on. Jabs being taken at the Bomber by the Administrator. WTF? Not trying to stir the pot, just amazed at the viewpoint of why we won, NOS vs NA.

Scott, PM me your number. I have vids!

Old 01-17-2006, 01:10 AM
Pro Rider

That is one fast *** DS. Man I am going next year...

Old 01-17-2006, 01:21 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: aceisback
Just returned from "another site" and boy is there some hurt feelings going on. Jabs being taken at the Bomber by the Administrator. WTF?
And so it begins.....

Old 01-17-2006, 01:50 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Originally posted by: UBETRUN
Originally posted by: aceisback
Just returned from "another site" and boy is there some hurt feelings going on. Jabs being taken at the Bomber by the Administrator. WTF?
And so it begins.....
Well, like I said, I'm not trying to get feathers ruffled here, I just find it curious that an administrator would use the tone and verbage used to make his point about the KOTH and how he got there. It's simple, he was the fastest to the top. If they don't like that they should buy a case of Crown, some BandAids, a dyno run, and stay up til 3AM trying to get more "sum".

Get 'em Bomber. You da man...

Old 01-17-2006, 03:08 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Dont forget the truck starter button for a micro switch for the nos[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LMAO

Old 01-17-2006, 03:56 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

If your not flying the banner of Kenz Cycle Tech you might as well forget being praised, or given due credit coming back by Glamis or FSW's. The whole event is geared towards promoting Kenz Cycle tech in their backyard and not a big time race where everyone should attend.....what is going on at the "other site" is exactly why Craycraft Racing doesn't flock to Glamis or this event....

Old 01-17-2006, 04:45 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Lets not forget that there have never been any sort of penalties for all of these guys from kens or sparks or whoever that left a full 1 - 2 seconds early, three or more times - and at that, Randall was STILL able to beat them to the top. For the event to have any real merit, a driver needs to be given one or two chances for leaving early (and the race re-run every time) and if they leave early more than twice they should get DQ'ed, but I guess when you own the machine that is cheating it is hard to control yourself.

All I'd like to see is a fair and square race at FSW - no more of this bullcrap cheating to win.

Old 01-17-2006, 10:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I don't know anything about the rules, but I did assume that if you won your class then you were a contendor for KOTH. Do the rules exclude both the big bore and the small bore power adder class's from competing in the KOTH?

If not, then what is the problem?

Also, If anyone knows where the official rules for 4SW's are, I would like to review them.

Ron

Old 01-17-2006, 11:17 AM
Military Rider

Originally posted by: BlackHawk
Lets not forget that there have never been any sort of penalties for all of these guys from kens or sparks or whoever that left a full 1 - 2 seconds early, three or more times - and at that, Randall was STILL able to beat them to the top. For the event to have any real merit, a driver needs to be given one or two chances for leaving early (and the race re-run every time) and if they leave early more than twice they should get DQ'ed, but I guess when you own the machine that is cheating it is hard to control yourself.

All I'd like to see is a fair and square race at FSW - no more of this bullcrap cheating to win.
And let's not forget that Randall, in disgust, shook his head at the officials for the huge jump before the light, and then kicked that *** all the way to the top![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] That there is skillz boys, I don't care who you are.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Guess the Queen over at the other site somehow how forgot about all of the jumped starts.

Cheating may be a strong word here, but hang on, I'll be right back with "your" gas can. LMAO

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!