CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 10:08 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

I just want to give credit to Duneme, his signature was the first time I saw that phrase.

Old 07-26-2006, 05:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: 650VIPER
Originally posted by: sandbomber
[i]Originally posted by: choosetolose04 Jed, Let me explain something to you and to every other member of this forum. I take EVERY man's word as truth.

HUH????? I talked to YOU on the phone yesterday and told you my frame is STOCK and have the 100% proof in Capes garage down in Or. Yet you take the word of a someone you dont know or have not even met over mine that you have been around for a couple years!!! What the Hail did I do YOU???????
Its called being a hipocrit(spelling?)

2Big, as much as I think what you said is true aobut all these guys, friends dont do this. The family has been split, unfortunatly. I dont think the damage done from this can be repaired. If someone came on here and basically called me a liar, without proof, I dont think I would be calling him friend anymore,lol.

You know guys, I have sat back for a few days and thought this whole ordeal through....I have went back and read EVERY post in this section of the thread. I noticed where people mentioned "Team", "Family", "Community" and I also couldnt help but notice where people mentioned "Liar", "Hypocrite", "Cheater". Now what bothers me about these two sets of words is the fact that they have two very distinct meanings. Im really wondering now, what side of the fence are you on now?

Old 07-26-2006, 06:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: choosetolose04
[i]Originally posted by: choosetolose04 Jed, Let me explain something to you and to every other member of this forum. I take EVERY man's word as truth.

HUH????? I talked to YOU on the phone yesterday and told you my frame is STOCK and have the 100% proof in Capes garage down in Or. Yet you take the word of a someone you dont know or have not even met over mine that you have been around for a couple years!!! What the Hail did I do YOU???????

2Big, as much as I think what you said is true aobut all these guys, friends dont do this. The family has been split, unfortunatly. I dont think the damage done from this can be repaired. If someone came on here and basically called me a liar, without proof, I dont think I would be calling him friend anymore,lol.

You know guys, I have sat back for a few days and thought this whole ordeal through....I have went back and read EVERY post in this section of the thread. I noticed where people mentioned "Team", "Family", "Community" and I also couldnt help but notice where people mentioned "Liar", "Hypocrite", "Cheater". Now what bothers me about these two sets of words is the fact that they have two very distinct meanings. Im really wondering now, what side of the fence are you on now?
Scott - I am open to your question. Could you explain it a different way? I don't understand what you want to know.

Thanks,

Ron

Old 07-26-2006, 07:36 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[quote]
Originally posted by: choosetolose04

I would like a better explanation aswell.....?

I told you exactly how I felt. If you are asking if a friend went and called me a cheater, a liar, without proof, I would have to think hard if he really was my friend. Luckily for me, it wasnt me that was called out. I have read and been told your true intentions behind this entire deal, and understand what was said, and done, was not what you meant at all. If that is incorrect, please correct me.

A hipocrit is one who says one thing, and does another.
A liar is one you says something, that is entirely false.
A cheater is one who defies the rules, while knowing entirely that is against the rules to do it.
That being said, I called you a hipocrit for saying you take one mans word for the truth, yet when Glenn gave you his word, you disregarded it.
I said a liar, by you saying Glenn cheated without any proof. Just hearsay.

I told you that I believe in forgiveness. And that I hope you do as well. I am not a liar, and I stand behind what I said.

Old 07-26-2006, 10:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OregonDunePatrol
I just want to give credit to Duneme, his signature was the first time I saw that phrase.
No credit due to me. . . I heard it on a movie once and remembered it. . . .

Quiz for the day. . . which movie?

Old 07-27-2006, 01:02 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Well i would guess fullmetal jacket hamburgerhill or such i realy would know but Being the son of Sargent major Benjermin Uribe. and being raised on bases all my life i can tell you it is as jarhead as it get's.

Old 07-27-2006, 01:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Good guess' AZ. . .

Time for a hint. . .

Bruce Willis was the character in the movie with the line.

. . . .

One more. . . he was a cop in the movie. . .

Old 07-27-2006, 01:54 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Could it be Die Hard.

Old 07-27-2006, 02:25 AM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

The Last Boyscout

Old 07-27-2006, 09:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

What do I mean by asking the question that I have asked?....hmmm, well its plain to see that YOU guys have made this whole ordeal into a bashing contest between Glenn and I. YOU made this to be a contest for people to start picking and choosing sides. In all honesty this thread was reinvented to drag out the truth from the two parties involved (Sandbomber & Rcoop). I was only the mediator asking a question and to have the truth exposed no matter what side was right or wrong. It dont matter to me what side was right or wrong and frankly neither side has been exonerated to date. NOBODY has provided compelling information for either of us to determine the authenticity of the original question that was asked. But because of the multitude standing at the ready to pounce on anybody who objects, this thread has died....for the good of some.....for the bad of others....! NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW, NOBODY!

Choosetolose04 NEVER called ANYBODY a blatant liar, cheater or hypocrite. I want to make this perfectly clear today. YOU are the only one who called choosetolose04 a blatant liar and a hypocrite on the open forum...not ever knowing my true character...not ever knowing my true intentions....not ever knowing my resolve. But I think during the past several days, YOU have seen all 3 of these attributes. YOU have seen the overwhelming response that was generated. Maybe next time, you will evaluate the situation more closely rather than jumping on a man like a wild hyena. Dont answer the question like Im asking to decide between Glenn and I because this is NOT what Im asking. Now, I ask again.....what side of the fence do you reside?

Sleep tight, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!