CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2006, 02:37 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

This is for HotSaw. I'm too old to know how to do all of this quoting stuff, but you'll know what is his and what is mine.
"Then I could have sand drag races and make my own rules so I win and call myself KOTH even if Im not the fastest bike out"

Sure you can. If you make up the game and the rules eveyone has to play by them. If you get beat at your own rules you can then cry like a little bitch. It's being done as we speak.

"One person even called him world champion! Nobody set forth an invitation to the world to go to FSW So thats a false statement".

It was all over the internet. If you had the money you were welcome to participate. It's called the WorldWideWeb.

"Also about jet cars burning $hit up NOT FUN Maybe you just need a IQ low enuff to like that stuff or live in a trailer park in the south and need a place to take your sister on a date".

So let me read you right. The only place they have MotoCross, SuperCross, QuadWars, Monster Trucks, jet cars, and Sister f**cking is in trailer parks in the South?
Okay, you can run back over to the Yammi forum with the rest of your 15yr old buds now.
I also find it kinda cute that you felt the need to come up with a new name to bring your slander over here. If you have something constructive to add we will accept the criticisms. But saying to enjoy red blooded blue collar hard working American entertainment is confined to trailer parks, low IQ's, the South and sister F**ckers is pretty assinine in my book. Oh well, I gave 20 years of my life defending your right to say what you wish so play on my friend.

Old 01-17-2006, 02:56 PM
Pro Rider

Congrats guys on your wins!!! hard work does pay off.

I know Im going to get burned for this, but I have to ask.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: MisterHP
AKOTH is for factory frame, factory motor, production quad. We all know the Busa was awesome at 106mph.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At what point does your frame become not "factory" anymore. A 315 lb. DS really couldnt be considered factory frame anymore could it?? It doesnt matter to me one bit, and Im not bashing or taking anything away from anyone, im just curious where the line is drawn at these events.

peace,

Gary

Old 01-17-2006, 03:06 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

The frame was factory on the Bomber. Sub frame, swingarm, A-arms were fab. Got another in the works from what I saw![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2006, 03:17 PM
Pro Rider

But there lies my question!!! The frame isnt "factory". The swingarm, arms and subframe taken off the machine completely, still will not weigh in at 315 full of fuel and a nitrous bottle. Ive never seen his bike, but I dont need to see it to know it has undergone alot of hard work and engineering, thus changing it from the factory. Do you see my question.

Thanks,

Old 01-17-2006, 03:33 PM
Pro Rider

Nothing was mentioned about last year's KOTH, a Kenz-stickered Raptor from FL running NOS. I guess this year's "oversight" meant that King BS forgot about last year's oversight too.

Did I hear correctly that they ran out of "C12 or equivalent" gas for the big bore Builder's class and folks were allowed to use whatever they brought?? How convenient that the race promoter's machine then won the big bore Builder's class, did anyone actually sniff his gas tank?

Old 01-17-2006, 03:53 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: aceisback
Okay, you can run back over to the Yammi forum with the rest of your 15yr old buds now.
I also find it kinda cute that you felt the need to come up with a new name to bring your slander over here. If you have something constructive to add we will accept the criticisms. But saying to enjoy red blooded blue collar hard working American entertainment is confined to trailer parks, low IQ's, the South and sister F**ckers is pretty assinine in my book. Oh well, I gave 20 years of my life defending your right to say what you wish so play on my friend.
And for some, the effort of those who have deffended our freedoms is missed completly. To all military, thanks for what you have, are, and will do.

As for hotsause (must be a mild version), grow up. There is room enough for everyone to give thier opinions here. You do not believe that Sandbomber should be koth. Fine, that is your opinion and you are welcome to it. He played by someone else's rules and WON!!! Disagree all you want, but get off your high horse and get over your sterotypes!

Old 01-17-2006, 04:29 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DStroyer
But there lies my question!!! The frame isnt "factory". The swingarm, arms and subframe taken off the machine completely, still will not weigh in at 315 full of fuel and a nitrous bottle. Ive never seen his bike, but I dont need to see it to know it has undergone alot of hard work and engineering, thus changing it from the factory. Do you see my question.

Thanks,

This is what I pulled off the other web site & everyone plays buy the same rules regarding OEM frame. below vvvv

the only chassis rule is OEM FRAME

you can change subframes, swingers, a-arms all that

you can CUT the stock frame but you cannot CUT AND REPLACE. so go ahead and lighten it up but do not remove tubes and replace them with lighter ones

Old 01-17-2006, 05:05 PM
Pro Rider

Below is a another post from the other web site that gives you an idea of what some of the bikes were weighing. vvvv

BBB here, I have had my hands on a few sub 300 rappies that will be there as well as acouple YFZ's in the low 200 range. I hear there are some DS's around 300 as well. I wont worry to much about the raptors if the DS's are that light!

Old 01-17-2006, 05:29 PM
Pro Rider

Here's a quote from BBB

it was the dew bike which by my fault barely moved out of its own way on sun. I was trying to get the carbs to stop hanging up and obviously screwed them up! No excuses when it came down to race time it wasnt ready! The duner on nitrous I felt a bit bent that after waiting 10 minutes for hpr to heat up and then cool down there bottle before the race then they wouldnt give me 1 minute to get ready after they were ready and then refused a for fun race. But oh well. The dune on spray is abit faster than the dew so I now have two really fun bikes

Old 01-17-2006, 05:48 PM
Pro Rider

you guys forgot to post my first place in the first one to have to go home. i would like to apologize for the quick exit we made. my cousins wife was in an accident so we had to pull out. i left word at camp about what happened and they said they would pass it on. to the guy in the tent behind us thanks for helping us throw the bike ontop of the others so we could get home. everything is alright and i would like to apologize once again.

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!