CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2006, 04:07 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
i said one of those arizona boys who did the badmouthing, i did not say all, and read deeper into the different threads and you will see where i thanked the one arizona man who at 1 30 in the morning was still up helping me with the pipe and then guess what that same arizona man not a snivaling little cry baby boy was the first to come over and put some clamps on the pipe for me. and he was also the first one to confront randal about where the tab was, so if you want to jump the gun on your judgement on me you can think about our deal a little longer becousei would rather throw the **** in the trash than to have to listen to a lecture. so evidently you were one of the ones. I hope you felt like a big man running down another nice guy just becouse he doe not suck on the same hpr dlcku have shoved so far up your rectum you can taste it. know what your talking about before you jump in on the conversation. i have talked to hard1 several times since 4sw so if he has a problem with me he will let me know not you. dont worry i will pm him rite now.

Old 01-29-2006, 04:11 PM
Trailblazer

Very Nice, 2big

Was just trying to help you clear the air. Like I said I don't post much or read every post. Just thought maybe you would lesson the amount of people you were attacking.

Sorry. Have at it!!

I will say you were a little nicer in person....

Old 01-29-2006, 04:49 PM
Pro Rider

well then lets clear the air, were you one of the guys mouthing off? I never said all you arizona boys were the ones if you were not one of those guys sorry for what took place, but see hear we go again everyone hiding behind all these new names and stuff, i cant tell you what anyone really looked like now , but since i was the outsider the big fat white guy with the aryan nation haircut sleeping in the back of his truck, becouse he is not as high of class as everyone else. i treated all of you over there with respect and if i did not step up and say so. and we will get it all in the open. the outsiders face is always the easiest one to remember, I went to glamis becouse i was invited down there to meet a few guys, well if this is the way you feel next time i will camp at wash ten if that makes you happy. I dont know what it is but i get this feeling that your just rubbing salt in an open wound. those on here who know me , know what kind of guy i am thats why i said i dont have many friends, society can not handle the truth. they say the truth will set you free.

Old 01-29-2006, 11:38 PM
Pro Rider - Oldham Racing
BUILDS THE FASTEST DS's ON THE PLANET!

Want a hot DS, or maybe one of the fastest DS's on the planet? This is the man to contact!

Scott Cobb, You are spouting profanity at Al Claywitter (lrgmth) he is one of HARD1's best friends and a clean cut very nice person who hauled me to the hill every morning in his sand rail.

You are doing the very same thing that you are preaching against (talking bad about someone that you dont know). Please stop.

Old 01-30-2006, 12:04 PM
Pro Rider

Eric tou dont have a clue of the threats and all the pms i have recieved since i have left glamis. all i have said since i got back was i did not like the way the guys were laughing at ray after his motor blew. the only pms you cecieved was how great you guys did at glamis and what a nice job of representing the ds. I get pounded everyday that im on here from the same little group of guys. like i told you and randal i did not expect one thing form you guys down there. i know you guys were on a buisiness trip to promote hpr, but at the same i was one of your biggest promoters and you did not see it. i have been sending you buisiness ever since i built the first one. dont say i have not becouse tully out of fresno got one of your stroker motors. like you guys said to look in the bible and i would see where it talks about turning the other cheek, in that same bible it also says aneye for an eye, and italso states that if someone ask for your jacket give them the shirt off your back also. i have spent so much money threw you guys and was planning to spend more with the x and the new build but how many times have you called me since 4sw. none how many times has randal called me since 4sw. none we took off and nonone gave a ratts behind about where we went, oh wait a minute sandbomber called becouse he does care and cares about what people think about him. I thought we had a good relationship beyond the hpr store but evidently i was wrong. i guess my truck covered in your stickers along with my bikes along with the helmets does not mean a thing to you. i have promoted you guys as if you were the god of motor builders handing out buisiness cards and such. you could almost say i held rallys on your guys behalf every weekend after we all got done dragging at pismowhen were all standing around talking about each others motor. when i mention hpr 99% of the responses were who, whos that, i built my bikes so they could be ridden and not have to worry about the overheating tearing up and stuff like that. i have run the $hlt out of my bikes and still will. just becouse they dont have the shiny shaved fenders or the shiny lttle chrome pieces all over them im sorry if you dont want me representing your company becouse im not willing to polish my bike after every ride im sorry once again you say the word and the stickers and cards i pass out for you guys will be ended i can grind your guys name off the side of thecylinder also if that makes you happy. and i will promote bombardier orads saying its there stuff. i went out on a limb with you guys , you did not go out on the limb for me. if you want to refund my 16000 dollars and send all my stock stuff back so we can do a swap and i will pretend this never happened. i am just as poor as everyone else but becouse my lifestyle allows me to buy what i want you all think im rich. only if you all new you all saw where i slept. I have raced these bikes everyweekend since the first weekend of dec. promoting you guys, when the word got out that the fat man on a stock weighing ds was cleaning house i recieved emails from all sacramento all the way from sandiego wanting to know if i would line up at pismo against them, and the times i did get beat i made it clear i got beat couse of weight not motor. i always make sure my 120 rider is there just incase there needed to make that last pass just to show them. everyday for a week before 4sw i recieved calls from you guys and as soon as it was over, tell them eric how many times have you called since.After i joked with you guys about replacinc my motor [which you wanted to borrow if you could not get glenns bike started] with a stroker one you guys acted funny towrds me like i was not a team player. I like to joke and everything but man, even glenn new i was joking. if you want i can represent you guys at4sw in pismo and have my rider only give half throttal if you want. look i still have 3 weekends of people wanting to see the bikes run against there becouse they are interested in what you guys do. you also have never said anything to anyone about the hundreds of buisiness cards he has printed up for free for you guys so i could pass them out. Im sorry that you got your feelings hurt becouse i stated i was looking for someone else to buid the motor that way theres competition threw out not just hpr. your 730 are strong and i like them but with what you just did put a real sour taste in my mouth. if you would have read the thread above this you could see where i apologized to large mouth if he was not the one that did it. like i said the ***** in your court dont play me for the fool i told you guys i had another ds i wanted to put the 730 and now you want to slap me in the face. thanks alot buddy some kind of family we have here, i must be the part of the family that never gets invited to the get togethers or better yet im the red headed step child. there is no need for all your cronies to jump on this thread and get it shut down, please guys keep your remarks to yourselves becouse i dont want to see this ended like this. let eric, randal, hard1 or large mouth, which i apologized to if he was not the one who did it. respond . i have been one of or even the biggest fan of you guys and now look where it got me. call your dogs off eric becouse im tired of the same old pm. to all moderators please dont shut this thread down. i need a response. great product but so so customer service, lets lay it all out here for everyone to seei think this would do alot better than a phone conversation. and as far as me holding back on the motor yeah rite those who do know me know i would blow that motor sky high before i threw a race. im really dissapointed in you man i guess what you told me was just to stroke your own ego with me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 01-30-2006, 12:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I think we're making mountains out of mole hills here, let's not forget why we are here - my DSs are 100% drama free.

Old 01-30-2006, 12:29 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

2Big, I'm not going to try and steal your thunder here, or even get involved in this as it doesn't pertain to me, but I would like to let you know that I do remember you, was very concerned when I got back to camp and you were gone. Especially after you had told me where you drove down from and the fact that you were up early wrenching on all of your machines . Just ask Ray, we talked of your disappearance.

As for being High of Class, I was the one who crawled out of the 15yr old tent with the fresh pot of coffee and came over to meet the strangers who appeared in the darkness.
Your arguement doesn't pertain to me because by all means my budget doesn't afford me the opportunity to put in the 730 kit that my son begs for. If I could afford the mods you've done then I'd have them, and maybe defend you in your arguement. But having said all of that, I'm just a small town whithe boy trying to make ends meet. Not high of class by any stretch of the imagination.

I'm not going to rant and rave, but as most of you know it was my son on Ray's Turbo when it blew, and I do feel stabbed in the back by those who found amusement in the situation. I still enjoy the Brotherhood and camaraderie we've all established here, but since joining the forum I never noticed all of this hate and discontent until after 4SW ended.
Is the competition really that fierce?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 01-30-2006, 02:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

I shouldnt say anything but I think I need to...

I was supposed to meet up with 2BIG at Glamis, We have talked over the phone and 2BIG is a GOOD guy. He was shocked because people were kicking someone when they were down.. ALL 2BIG did was get upset because some people were making fun of a guy when his motor blew up. He "like a concerned HUMAN being" Didnt much care for that kind of insult. 2BIG didnt know who lrgmouth was necause lrgemouth didnt tell anyone. I think Hard 1 s camp are ALL nice people and SCOTT C. ALSO told me that himself. 2BIG lives and breathes DS like we all do, I dont know WHY people are threatening him via PM for sticking up for the guy who had a motor blow up. Does that make him a bad guy??????

2BIG- Bigdaddy and Glenn and myself and many others will be in your corner at the next pismo race because we are team players. I can assure you that..

Old 01-30-2006, 03:12 PM
Pro Rider

I must have been working WAY too hard on Glen's bike. I didn't know that any of this was even going on. It's too bad really.....
Not stealing 2bigs thunder either, but those who are threatening anybody need to think again. What have we come to? Threats behind a keyboard and screen??? I can't believe that Eric would be behind any of that, I don't see it in his eyes and I don't here it in his words. It doesn't make sense, HPR has too much to lose. All it would take is one of those PM's getting published and they'd be all over. Just doesn't sit right, deep down - you know what I mean? I do believe that there are those thinking that what they are doing is right, and taking it upon themselve to make threats.
The reality is that this is what competition does to some people. It can bring out the worst, and the best. Nothing but good people doing good work in Glen's trailer, and now I come to find out that 2big was left without any help. I don't know 2big, nor did I know that he needed help. Don't even know what he needed help with. Not even sure that this is an issue for the forums. I do know that people need to talk.
I'll help anyone.... I'll help you as long as you are a good guy. Even if you are not a good guy, I'll help you - but you better start being nice, cause the help will soon end.

The guys that I met down in Glamis were good guys. Ace and his Son, Sandbomber, 222, MrHP, Sandaholic, BajaX etc. etc. For me, it was the first time meeting most of you. Of course the Ninja and I talk all the time, but for the rest it was the first. I am proud to know each of you, and proud to be apart of this family. We need to get this worked out and have our ducks in a row for Pismo. I'll BE THERE ready to work. 2Big, you need help.... come give me a tap on the shoulder.

Old 01-30-2006, 03:20 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Amen Annihilator. Theres more than them too 2big, alot more.

Even if you dont agree with his opinions or ways, you got to love a man as brutally honest as Scott is.

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!